- Homefront: The Revolution Gamescom Trailer
- Destiny Goes from Dinklage to Dinkless
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Gamescom Trailer
- Crackdown 3 Gamescom 2015 Trailer
- Surprise! Halo Wars 2 Announced at Gamescom
- Just Cause 3 Gamescom Trailer Burns it All Down
- Scalebound Gamescom Trailer
- Quantum Break Release Date Announced at Gamescom
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Descent Trailer
- Mad Max Stronghold Screens & Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Fighter Squadron Teaser
- MGS 5 PC Arriving A Bit Earlier
- REVIEW: King's Quest: A Knight to Remember
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 'On-Disc' Set-List Revealed
- Fallout 4 Reportedly Has Over 400 Hours of Content
- Raw Fury Presents Gameplay Trailer for Indie Game Kingdom
- Final Fantasy XII Remake is Not Happening (Supposedly)
- Rocket League Holds as Top Seller on Steam
- The Spanish Ninja Returns to Street Fighter V
- Buy Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Get the Entire Gears Collection
- Lego Jurassic World Tops UK Sales Chart
- Konami Reportedly Mistreats Staff
Metroid: Other M Cheats
developer: Team Ninja
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Aug 31, 10
|» All About Metroid: Other M on ActionTrip|
Explore Bottle Ship after game
After the credits on normal mode, you go back to the Bottle Ship to collect all the missing powerups, fight an extra boss without any limitations
Explore the Bottle Ship: Beat the final story boss
Beat the game with 100% item completion to unlock Hard Mode
Hard Mode: Beat the game with 100% Item Completion
Unlock Theater and Gallery mode
Beat the game once.
Theater Mode Chapters and Gallery Pages
See below for how to unlock them.
Chapter 1-26: Beat the final story boss.
Chapter 27-30: Beat the game.
Gallery Page 8: Beat the game with 100% Item Completion.
Gallery Pages 1-4: Beat the final story boss.
Gallery Pages 5-7: Beat the game.
40 or 126
BACK TO TOP