- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
No More Heroes Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jan 22, 08
|» All About No More Heroes on ActionTrip|
Complete the game and after watching the whole credits you can make a new save. After that you can select the Bitter difficulty along with your old equipment.
Unlock "Real" Ending
To see the true ending, complete the game with all beam katanas obtained. If you do not have them all by the end of the game, choose to return to Santa Destroy, obtain them, and return to a bathroom to view it.
Unlockable Shirt 00
Beat the game and you will unlock a new shirt.
After defeating the game on any difficulty, save your game when you're prompted to and then load that save up. Choose a difficulty and you'll start a New Game+. You'll retain all the money you had left over from your previous playthrough as well as all clothes you found and bought. All jobs and missions will be available and some new shirts will be available at Area 51.
New Game+: Beat the game once and make a save file and load it.
106 or 357
BACK TO TOP