- Broforce Leaving Early Access for a Real Release
- Game of Thrones Composer is Rise of the Tomb Raider Maestro
- Capcom Confirms Laura Matsuda in SFV at Brazil Game Show
- FIFA 16 Still Tops Nordic Games Chart
- Fallout 4 PC Specs and Console Requirements
- Destiny Update - Shotguns Nerfed, Xur's New Offerings
- Mornin '15
- FEATURE: Austin Wintory Interview
- FEATURE: Star Wars Battlefront Hands-on
- Just Cause 3 On a Mission Trailer
- Cyberpunk 2077 Will be Bigger Than the Witcher 3
- PlayStation 4 US Price Drops
- Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass Detailed
- Voice Actors Are Authorized to Go On Strike
No More Heroes Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jan 22, 08
|» All About No More Heroes on ActionTrip|
Complete the game and after watching the whole credits you can make a new save. After that you can select the Bitter difficulty along with your old equipment.
Unlock "Real" Ending
To see the true ending, complete the game with all beam katanas obtained. If you do not have them all by the end of the game, choose to return to Santa Destroy, obtain them, and return to a bathroom to view it.
Unlockable Shirt 00
Beat the game and you will unlock a new shirt.
After defeating the game on any difficulty, save your game when you're prompted to and then load that save up. Choose a difficulty and you'll start a New Game+. You'll retain all the money you had left over from your previous playthrough as well as all clothes you found and bought. All jobs and missions will be available and some new shirts will be available at Area 51.
New Game+: Beat the game once and make a save file and load it.
105 or 325
BACK TO TOP