- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
No More Heroes Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jan 22, 08
|» All About No More Heroes on ActionTrip|
Complete the game and after watching the whole credits you can make a new save. After that you can select the Bitter difficulty along with your old equipment.
Unlock "Real" Ending
To see the true ending, complete the game with all beam katanas obtained. If you do not have them all by the end of the game, choose to return to Santa Destroy, obtain them, and return to a bathroom to view it.
Unlockable Shirt 00
Beat the game and you will unlock a new shirt.
After defeating the game on any difficulty, save your game when you're prompted to and then load that save up. Choose a difficulty and you'll start a New Game+. You'll retain all the money you had left over from your previous playthrough as well as all clothes you found and bought. All jobs and missions will be available and some new shirts will be available at Area 51.
New Game+: Beat the game once and make a save file and load it.
102 or 260
BACK TO TOP