- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Cheats
publisher: Bandai Namco
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Apr 26, 07
|» All About One Piece: Unlimited Adventure on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (124KB)
Unlock Survival Mode
In order to unlock Survival Mode, you must unlock the following characters in vs. mode. All characters MUST be defeated to unlock them. All locations given are the first location you encounter each enemy.
Bazooka Marine: Defeat one in the Seaside Zone
Blue Demon General: Defeat one in the Cave Zone
Cluster Demon Soldier: Defeat one in the Cave Zone
Crimson Demon General: Defeat one in the Cave Zone
Knuckle Pirate: Defeat one in the Ruins Zone
Marine Corps Chief: Defeat one in the Jungle Zone
Normal Marine: Defeat one in the Seaside Zone
Pistol Pirate: Defeat one in the Jungle Zone
Sabre Pirate: Defeat one in the Jungle Zone
Sword Demon Soldier: Defeat one in the Cave Zone
World Government Agent: Defeat one in the Ruins Zone
Transform into Overlimit Chopper in Story Mode
In order to do this, you must have completed 2 previous tasks: Defeat Overlimit Chopper in Story Mode, Create the Rumble Ball.
After achieving those requirements, you will now be eligible to transform into Overlimit Chopper. To do so, you first must be in a boss fight. While in the fight you have to use TWO Rumble Balls (wait for one to run out, heal SP gauge, take another one). While you are using the second Rumble Ball, the enemy has to kill Chopper. Instead of dying, like he normally would, a cinema scene occurs. The scene shows Chopper taking a third Rumble Ball and he transforms into his Overlimit form. He gains a new HP and SP bar. He isn't able to use items.
Unlock Characters For VS Mode.
Aokiji: Beat him in the Dimension Zone.
Arlong: Beat him in story mode at the Cave area.
Bon Clay: Defeat him at the Seaside Zone area.
Calgara: Beat him at Jungle Zone near a fishing spot.
Crocodile: Beat him at the Cave area he is the second boss to reach him hit the wall with a character not a pick axe.
Don Krieg: Defeat him in the Jungle Zone
Eneru: Beat him in story mode at the Ruins Zone area.
Kaku: Defeat him in the Jungle area.
Lucci: Defeat him in the Dimension Zone
Mihawk: Beat him in story mode at the Fossil Beach area.
Paulie: Beat him at Cave Zone.
Portgas D. Ace: Defeat him in the Mountain Zone
Rampaging Chopper: Beat him in Mountain Zone, you need a Revive Medicine to get to his arena.
Rob Lucci: Beat him in the Dimension Zone, he's the first boss.
Shanks: Defeat him in the Mountain Zone
Smoker: Beat him right before you enter Fossil Beach .
Spandam: Beat Spandam at the Ruins zone he is the first boss.
Vivi: Beat her at Ruins Zone.
Whitebeard: Beat him in the Dimension Zone. Golden Whale is required to get to the arena.
152 or 403
BACK TO TOP