- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, PSP|
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About Prince of Persia: Rival Swords on ActionTrip|
Baby Toy of Death Special Weapon
While in the pause menu, use the d-pad to enter the directions.
[Left], [Left], [Right], [Right], [Z], [Nunchuck down], [Nunchuck down], [Z], [Up], [Down]
Secret Telephone Sword
After beating the game, you get a code saying to do the following in pause menu!!!
[Right], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Down], [Down], [Up], [Up], [Z], [Nunchuck Down], [Z], [Z], [Nunchuck Down], [Nunchuck Down]
At the pause screen enter: [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Z], [Nunchuk down], [Z], [Nunchuck down] and you should unlock the Swordfish as a weapon.
Unlock the chainsaw
At the pause menu push in [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right] on the d-pad then press [Z], [Swing], [Nunchuk], [Down], [Z], [Swing], [Nunchuk], [Down].
Beat the game on any difficulty, to unlock video mode!
When the battle begins in the arena, he'll charge at you. Simply dodge the boss by rolling to the side. Eventually, the boss will levitate and throw large pieces of stone debris. Again, evade the attack by side rolling. Get close and hit the boss a few times if it tires out.
After this phase, the boss will summon a large sand twister that can kill you. The prince needs to seek out a pillar at the edge of the arena that lets him wall run vertically and execute a speed kill. Do the displayed commands to cut off the boss' wings.
For the final phase, the boss floats high off the ground, and the prince will be forced to do a series of jumps, leaps, and siddles on the floating stones to reach the boss. The boss will try to shoot you down with an energy blast, so time your own jumps to have something obstructing the boss' line of sight. When you get close to the boss, the prince should begin executing the last and final speed-kill.
265 or 394
BACK TO TOP