- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
Prince of Persia: Rival Swords Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, PSP|
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 20, 07
|» All About Prince of Persia: Rival Swords on ActionTrip|
Baby Toy of Death Special Weapon
While in the pause menu, use the d-pad to enter the directions.
[Left], [Left], [Right], [Right], [Z], [Nunchuck down], [Nunchuck down], [Z], [Up], [Down]
Secret Telephone Sword
After beating the game, you get a code saying to do the following in pause menu!!!
[Right], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Down], [Down], [Up], [Up], [Z], [Nunchuck Down], [Z], [Z], [Nunchuck Down], [Nunchuck Down]
At the pause screen enter: [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Z], [Nunchuk down], [Z], [Nunchuck down] and you should unlock the Swordfish as a weapon.
Unlock the chainsaw
At the pause menu push in [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right] on the d-pad then press [Z], [Swing], [Nunchuk], [Down], [Z], [Swing], [Nunchuk], [Down].
Beat the game on any difficulty, to unlock video mode!
When the battle begins in the arena, he'll charge at you. Simply dodge the boss by rolling to the side. Eventually, the boss will levitate and throw large pieces of stone debris. Again, evade the attack by side rolling. Get close and hit the boss a few times if it tires out.
After this phase, the boss will summon a large sand twister that can kill you. The prince needs to seek out a pillar at the edge of the arena that lets him wall run vertically and execute a speed kill. Do the displayed commands to cut off the boss' wings.
For the final phase, the boss floats high off the ground, and the prince will be forced to do a series of jumps, leaps, and siddles on the floating stones to reach the boss. The boss will try to shoot you down with an energy blast, so time your own jumps to have something obstructing the boss' line of sight. When you get close to the boss, the prince should begin executing the last and final speed-kill.
265 or 443
BACK TO TOP