- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
developer: Next Level Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: May 18, 09
|» All About Punch-Out!! on ActionTrip|
Regain health between rounds
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase.
Save yourself from a KO.
When you're KO'd and the animation starts, quickly press 1 and 2 repeatedly (Wiimote controls). If done right you'll get one more chance. This only works once per fight.
Unlock Character Audio
In Exhibition mode complete the 3 challenges on any character and unlock their audio gallery.
Unlock Donkey Kong for Exhibition
If you face Donkey Kong in Last Stand mode, you unlock him to fight for Exhibition mode.
Unlock each boxer's Intro in the gallery mode
As you're progressing through the game, simply view each boxer's intro and it'll unlock in the gallery mode.
Headgear: Lose 100 times total in single player mode.
Unlock other circuits and modes
Last Stand Mode: Defeat Mr. Sandman in Title Defense Mode
Major Circuit: Win the Minor Circuit Championship Title
Title Defense Mode: Win the World Circuit Championship Title
World Circuit: Win the Major Circuit Championship Title
Regain health after knocking an opponent down
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase. This can be done once per fight.
Win 10 bouts in Mac's Last Stand.
76 or 172
BACK TO TOP