- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
- Mornin '16
- Oculus Rift Buyers Will Receive Free Trial of Unity Pro
- Original Descent Devs Go to Kickstarter for a Descent Revival
- See the Warcraft Movie, Get a Copy of the Game Free
- Cities: Skylines Patch Details
- Rocket League Arriving to Xbox One Next Week
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Gets Release Date
- Hitman System Requirements Revealed
developer: Next Level Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: May 18, 09
|» All About Punch-Out!! on ActionTrip|
Regain health between rounds
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase.
Save yourself from a KO.
When you're KO'd and the animation starts, quickly press 1 and 2 repeatedly (Wiimote controls). If done right you'll get one more chance. This only works once per fight.
Unlock Character Audio
In Exhibition mode complete the 3 challenges on any character and unlock their audio gallery.
Unlock Donkey Kong for Exhibition
If you face Donkey Kong in Last Stand mode, you unlock him to fight for Exhibition mode.
Unlock each boxer's Intro in the gallery mode
As you're progressing through the game, simply view each boxer's intro and it'll unlock in the gallery mode.
Headgear: Lose 100 times total in single player mode.
Unlock other circuits and modes
Last Stand Mode: Defeat Mr. Sandman in Title Defense Mode
Major Circuit: Win the Minor Circuit Championship Title
Title Defense Mode: Win the World Circuit Championship Title
World Circuit: Win the Major Circuit Championship Title
Regain health after knocking an opponent down
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase. This can be done once per fight.
Win 10 bouts in Mac's Last Stand.
76 or 196
BACK TO TOP