- Lionsgate is Working on Borderlands Movie
- XCOM 2 Delayed to 2016
- We Still Have Keys for Rainbow Six Siege Giveaway!
- Cities: Skylines Gets New Expansion Trailer at PAX
- Double Fine Announces Headlander
- LawBreakers Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Fassbender Suits up for Assassin's Creed Role
- Mornin '15
- R. Mika Added to Street Fighter V Roster
- Yager Appears to Have Massive Layoffs
- This War of Mine: the Little Ones Going to Consoles Next Year
- Total War: Warhammer Will Have Dwarves
- Street Fighter V Worldwide Beta Test Starts Tomorrow
- FEATURE: The Importance of Reading Halo Books
- The Witcher 3 Sold 6 Million Copies
- REVIEW: Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
- Trine 3 Devs Make an Apology Video
developer: Next Level Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: May 18, 09
|» All About Punch-Out!! on ActionTrip|
Regain health between rounds
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase.
Save yourself from a KO.
When you're KO'd and the animation starts, quickly press 1 and 2 repeatedly (Wiimote controls). If done right you'll get one more chance. This only works once per fight.
Unlock Character Audio
In Exhibition mode complete the 3 challenges on any character and unlock their audio gallery.
Unlock Donkey Kong for Exhibition
If you face Donkey Kong in Last Stand mode, you unlock him to fight for Exhibition mode.
Unlock each boxer's Intro in the gallery mode
As you're progressing through the game, simply view each boxer's intro and it'll unlock in the gallery mode.
Headgear: Lose 100 times total in single player mode.
Unlock other circuits and modes
Last Stand Mode: Defeat Mr. Sandman in Title Defense Mode
Major Circuit: Win the Minor Circuit Championship Title
Title Defense Mode: Win the World Circuit Championship Title
World Circuit: Win the Major Circuit Championship Title
Regain health after knocking an opponent down
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase. This can be done once per fight.
Win 10 bouts in Mac's Last Stand.
76 or 177
BACK TO TOP