- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
developer: Next Level Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: May 18, 09
|» All About Punch-Out!! on ActionTrip|
Regain health between rounds
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase.
Save yourself from a KO.
When you're KO'd and the animation starts, quickly press 1 and 2 repeatedly (Wiimote controls). If done right you'll get one more chance. This only works once per fight.
Unlock Character Audio
In Exhibition mode complete the 3 challenges on any character and unlock their audio gallery.
Unlock Donkey Kong for Exhibition
If you face Donkey Kong in Last Stand mode, you unlock him to fight for Exhibition mode.
Unlock each boxer's Intro in the gallery mode
As you're progressing through the game, simply view each boxer's intro and it'll unlock in the gallery mode.
Headgear: Lose 100 times total in single player mode.
Unlock other circuits and modes
Last Stand Mode: Defeat Mr. Sandman in Title Defense Mode
Major Circuit: Win the Minor Circuit Championship Title
Title Defense Mode: Win the World Circuit Championship Title
World Circuit: Win the Major Circuit Championship Title
Regain health after knocking an opponent down
If you press - between rounds you will hear a chime. At the start of the next round your health will increase. This can be done once per fight.
Win 10 bouts in Mac's Last Stand.
76 or 147
BACK TO TOP