- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Sonic Colors Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Wii, DS|
developer: Sonic Team
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 16, 10
|» All About Sonic Colors on ActionTrip|
Unlock Super Sonic
To unlock Super Sonic, you must do two things.. First you must collect all 180 Red Rings from each of the 36 main acts, this will unlock all of the 2nd and 3rd Sonic Simulator acts. Then you must clear all 21 of these Sonic Simulator stages at least once, you may do this as a single player. Once you've done that, the options satellite on the main screen will glow, and give the option to use Super Sonic. In Super Sonic mode, you collect 50 gold rings and activate the ability like wisp abilities. Special wisp abilities will be disabled, and the stage design will change depending on this. Super Sonic cannot be used in challenge mode.
Super Sonic: Collect 180 Red rings, then clear every Sonic Simulator stage
Extra Lives on results screen
After a level on the results screen you'll see the rank and the score you achieved. Repeatedly jumping into, and dashing through the numbers will eventually break them, making them drop gold rings and at least 1 extra life.
Extra Lives: Attack numbers on the results screen
After you complete the final story and watch the ending and credits, a Rainbow Star will open up on the Map Screen. Select the Rainbow Star anytime to re-watch the interactive Credits sequence.
Credits: Beat the game and watch the credits
Unlock Mii character for the Sonic Simulator
Collect 30 Red Rings for unlock the mii character for the Sonic Simulator game
62 or 205
BACK TO TOP