- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 3, Xbox360, Wii|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 26, 10
|» All About Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on ActionTrip|
From main menu enter story mode. Enter the menu that the code says to enter. Hold Z until you hear a sound then press buttons on your Wiimote:
Unlocks all Costumes. (Costume Menu): L R C L R C U D
Find all of the holocrons
Unlimited Force Energy: Upgrade all force powers to max level
Increase attack power
To unlock the "Overwhelming Power" mode, upgrade all Force powers to maximum. When enabled, the player can deal incredible damage to enemies.
"Overwhelming Power" mode: Upgrade all Force Powers to maximum. When enabled, Starkiller can deal incredible damage to enemies.
Complete all levels on the "Unleashed!" difficulty. Each level completed on this difficulty will be marked by a gold medal next to each level under the "Replay Level" list.
"Insane" mode: When activated, you take incredible damage from each hit received. To unlock it, complete all levels on the "Unleashed!" difficulty.
Different title screens
Complete the game once and the title screen will feature Starkiller surrounded by Darth Vader and Juno Eclipse. Complete the game on Unleashed difficulty and Starkiller will be surrounded by Darth Vader and Yoda.
33 or 167
BACK TO TOP