- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
Super Mario Galaxy Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 12, 07
|» All About Super Mario Galaxy on ActionTrip|
Bonus Stages (Demo version)
Instead of just pressing [A]+[B] at the main menu of the demo, press and hold + when pressing [A]+[B] to access two additional stages.
Get all 120 stars. Return to Rosalina on the Comet Observatory and request to fight Bowser again. Finish the credits and you will get a message saying that Luigi is now playable.
Grand Finale Galaxy and Star 121
To unlock the final star and galaxy, collect all 120 stars with Luigi and beat Bowser. Doing so unlocks the Grand Finale Galaxy, which is the Star Festival seen in the beginning of the game. Collecting the 100 purple coins in this galaxy gets you the final star.
Spin in midair, and then immediately press Z to do a homing attack on the nearest enemy or breakable item.
The Grand Finale Galaxy, which is the secret galaxy that can be unlocked after 120 Stars are gathered with both Mario and Luigi, holds another secret.
Once this final Star from the stage is acquired with both Mario and Luigi, you will be able to see your death count on your save file. You can now see how many times you died while playing the game with both Mario and Luigi.
484 or 960
BACK TO TOP