- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 09, 08
|» All About Super Smash Bros. Brawl on ActionTrip|
Captain Falcon: Beat Classic in 20 minutes or less then defeat him in the following match
Jigglypuff: Complete Classic Mode with any character other than Ike or Complete Event Match 20
Lucario: Defeat in SSE with Meta Knight
Luigi: Complete Classic Mode on Easy
Marth: Complete Classic Mode using Ike
Ness: Play five matches OR Reflect ten projecticles OR meet Ness in SSE
Snake: Play 10 matches on Shadow Moses Island
Sonic: Complete the Subspace Emissary
All-Star Mode: Unlock all the hidden characters
Jungle Japes: Play on any Melee stage 10 times in VS Mode
Luigi's Mansion: Complete Classic Mode on Easy
Mario Bros.: Complete Event #19
Pok'mon Stadium: Play on Pok'mon Stadium 2 10 times in VS Mode
Port City: Play as Captain Falcon 10 times in VS Mode
Selecting Zero Suit Samus
To use Zero Suit Samus at the start of a match, select Samus on the character screen and hold the following button before the match starts with the corresponding controller that is being used:
Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote with Nunchuk: Hold the Z button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button
Unlock Virtual Console Trials
Donkey Kong: Exceed 10 hours of play time
F-zero: Beat SSE having used captain Falcon
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Use Toon Link over 10 times
Super Mario USA: Win in VS mode with Peach over 5 times
Super Mario World: Play yoshi's Island (melee) over 3 times
3D Hot Rally Title: Clear Target Level 5 With Anyone
Dream Chaser: Play 10 vs. matches on Port Town
Fire Field: Complete Event #24
Frozen Hillside: Play on the Halberd stage 10 times in VS mode
Goruda: Play 10 vs. matches on Halberd
Great Temple: Complete Event #33 on Difficult
His World: Play 10 vs. matches on Green Hill Zone
Ike's Theme: Find Ike in the Subspace Emissary
King Dedede's Theme: Complete Event #15
Kuru Kuru Land: Get a distance of 400m in Home-Run Contest with one character
Legendary Air Rider Machine: Complete Event #13
Love Song (commercial version): Get a combined distance of 12500m in Home-Run Contest
Mach Rider (melee version): Defeat 50 alloys in Endless Multi-Man Brawl
Menu 2: Unlock All 35 Characters
Metroid Prime 2: Multi-Play: Play 10 vs. matches on Frigate Orpheon
Mountain and Forest: Complete Event #18 on Difficult
Powerhungry Fool: Play 10 vs. matches on Castle Siege
Road to Tokiwa: Complete Event #8
Snake Eater: Play 15 vs. matches on Shadow Moses Island
Song of Storms: Complete Event #37
Staff Credits Music: Clear Classic Mode on Difficult
Taru Taru Highlands: Clear All-Star Mode on Easy
Unlockable Stage Builder Parts
Edit Parts A: Play 10 vs. matches on Stage Builder Stages
Edit Parts B: Create 5 Stages in Stage Builder
Edit Parts C: Create 15 Stages in Stage Builder
Switch between Samus and Zero Suit Samus at any time
At any time during a match, use an Up Taunt, a Down Taunt, and an Up Taunt. You must do it very quickly, and it is not a Final Smash, so you will not do damage.
To unlock the stages below, fulfill the requirement listed.
* 75m - Play as DK 20 times
* Big Blue (old) - Play as Falcon 10 times
* Electroplankton - Complete Event Match #28
* Flat Zone 2 - Unlock Mr. Game & Watch
* Frozen Hillside - Fight on the Halberd Stage 10 times
* Great Sea - Unlock Toon Link
* Green Greens - Play as Kirby 20 times
* Green Hill Zone - Unlock Sonic
* Jungle Japes - Fight in VS. Mode 10 times
* Luigi's Mansion - Fight with Luigi in VS. Mode 3 times
* Mario Bros. - Complete Event Match #19
* Pok'mon Stadium - Fight in Pok'mon Stadium 2 10 times (VS. Mode)
* Port Town - Play as Falcon 10 times (VS. Mode)
* Spear Pillar - Complete Event Match #25
Unlockable Virtual Console Trials
You can unlock Virtual Console trials of old classic Nintendo games by fulfilling the requirements listed.
* Donkey Kong - Play SSBB for ten hours
* F-Zero - Complete the Subspace Emissary
* Super Mario Bros. 2 (USA) - Win with Peach in VS. mode five times
* Super Mario World - Play on Yoshi's Island's stage three times
* The Legend of Zelda - Play as Toon Link ten times
Rotate the D-pad clockwise while using the following characters in the appropriate stages to trigger mid-battle conversations:
Fox/Falco: Lylat Cruise, Corneria (Melee stage)
Wolf: Lylat Cruise
Snake: Shadow Moses Island
K.K. Slider Concert
If you play any kind of Brawl on the "Smashville" Animal Crossing stage when your Wii's internal clock is set to a Saturday between the hours of 8:00 PM and midnight, K.K. "Totakeke" Slider will appear in the background of the stage and serenade your brawl.
Easy CD and Sticker Drops
First, acquire Stage Builder Parts Set B (Make 5 custom stages). Make a level where there are conveyor belts running into a wall, and a platform somewhere in the level that a player can stand on and stay there.
Plug in a second controller. Go into options, and set every item EXCEPT Sandbag off. Set items to high. Go into your conveyor-belt-level in a regular Brawl and have the second character jump and stay on the platform, so it's not in the way.
Now, when the Sandbags fall, they'll stay at the wall. Use your character (Kirby's basic A attack, repeatedly, recommended or another character that can hit many times quickly.) to hit the Sandbags over and over. Since all other items are turned off, only stickers and CDs will appear. This is the easiest way to get a lot of CDs/Stickers quickly.
Unlock Hidden Assist Trophies
There are 6 secret assist trophies in total. Below are the methods for unlocking them.
Advance Wars Assist Trophy: Play 300 brawls.
Barbara Assist Trophy: Unlock 25 or more CDs.
Gray Fox Assist Trophy: Unlock Snake.
Isaac Assist Trophy: Play 200 brawls.
Ray MK III Assist Trophy: Play 100 brawls.
Shadow the Hedgehog Assist Trophy: Unlock Sonic the Hedgehog.
Unlock More Rules
More Rules Is Located On the Rules Screen At The Bottom
More Rules: Get 200 KOs In Standard Brawl
New Sound Test Categories
To hear the sounds from these new categories in the sound test, do the following:
Assist Trophies 3: Unlock all assist trophies.
Fanfare: Unlock all characters.
Kirby's Copy Abilities: Unlock all characters.
Narration: Unlock Boss Battles and All-Star.
Subspace Enemies and Bosses: Clear the subspace emissary.
Random Stage Switch
To unlock random stage switch under the rules option, you need to unlock all the stages with additional rules enabled.
464 or 914
BACK TO TOP