- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Reporting From Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Teaser
- Creators Can Now Sell Their Mods on the Steam Workshop
- Rainbow Six Siege Trailer - The British Counter Terrorism Unit
- Square Enix Will Also Host a Pre-E3 Press Conference
- Evolve Hosts Fight for a New Skin Challenge
- REVIEW: Mortal Kombat X
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Nintendo Direct Presentation Tomorrow
- Assassin's Creed Creator Reveals New Game
- Batman Arkham Knight PC System Requirments Unveiled
- Bloodborne Patch Released, Reduces Load Times
The House of the Dead: Overkill Cheats
developer: Kuju Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 10, 09
|» All About The House of the Dead: Overkill on ActionTrip|
Unlockables for clearing Story Mode
Director's Cut Mode: Complete Story mode to unlock Director's Cut mode.
Handcannon Weapon: Complete Story mode to unlock the handcannon.
Unlockable One-Player Dual Wield
Unlock one-player dual wield mode (two remotes but one lifebar) by completing Director's Cut. This mode will be available in both Story and Director's Cut modes.
Complete the Director's Cut to unlock the minigun in the gun shop for Story and Director's Cut modes.
All the achievements in the game are listed in the Extra Contents menu (the extra videos, music, images, and 3D models). Simply perform the task required to unlock the item.
Unlockable Extra Mutants Mode
Complete Story mode to unlock extra mutants in Story mode (Director's Cut already uses extra mutants).
AutoShotgun Is All You Need
To get a consistent Goregasm combo, purchase and upgrade the autoshotgun to the maximum. All you need is one hit on most zombies to kill them, giving you one shot, one kill capability.
Tailor The High Score
Tailor you high scores to rack in the bonus for "beating the high score". If you cannot top your high score in a stage any more, you will not earn money for buying guns in the shop.
Kill 50 or more Mutants in one level 'Gangsta' Style (with your gun/remote held sideways) for a bonus of $1337 at the end if the level.
122 or 196
BACK TO TOP