- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
The House of the Dead: Overkill Cheats
developer: Kuju Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 10, 09
|» All About The House of the Dead: Overkill on ActionTrip|
Unlockables for clearing Story Mode
Director's Cut Mode: Complete Story mode to unlock Director's Cut mode.
Handcannon Weapon: Complete Story mode to unlock the handcannon.
Unlockable One-Player Dual Wield
Unlock one-player dual wield mode (two remotes but one lifebar) by completing Director's Cut. This mode will be available in both Story and Director's Cut modes.
Complete the Director's Cut to unlock the minigun in the gun shop for Story and Director's Cut modes.
All the achievements in the game are listed in the Extra Contents menu (the extra videos, music, images, and 3D models). Simply perform the task required to unlock the item.
Unlockable Extra Mutants Mode
Complete Story mode to unlock extra mutants in Story mode (Director's Cut already uses extra mutants).
AutoShotgun Is All You Need
To get a consistent Goregasm combo, purchase and upgrade the autoshotgun to the maximum. All you need is one hit on most zombies to kill them, giving you one shot, one kill capability.
Tailor The High Score
Tailor you high scores to rack in the bonus for "beating the high score". If you cannot top your high score in a stage any more, you will not earn money for buying guns in the shop.
Kill 50 or more Mutants in one level 'Gangsta' Style (with your gun/remote held sideways) for a bonus of $1337 at the end if the level.
125 or 228
BACK TO TOP