- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
The House of the Dead: Overkill Cheats
developer: Kuju Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Feb 10, 09
|» All About The House of the Dead: Overkill on ActionTrip|
Unlockables for clearing Story Mode
Director's Cut Mode: Complete Story mode to unlock Director's Cut mode.
Handcannon Weapon: Complete Story mode to unlock the handcannon.
Unlockable One-Player Dual Wield
Unlock one-player dual wield mode (two remotes but one lifebar) by completing Director's Cut. This mode will be available in both Story and Director's Cut modes.
Complete the Director's Cut to unlock the minigun in the gun shop for Story and Director's Cut modes.
All the achievements in the game are listed in the Extra Contents menu (the extra videos, music, images, and 3D models). Simply perform the task required to unlock the item.
Unlockable Extra Mutants Mode
Complete Story mode to unlock extra mutants in Story mode (Director's Cut already uses extra mutants).
AutoShotgun Is All You Need
To get a consistent Goregasm combo, purchase and upgrade the autoshotgun to the maximum. All you need is one hit on most zombies to kill them, giving you one shot, one kill capability.
Tailor The High Score
Tailor you high scores to rack in the bonus for "beating the high score". If you cannot top your high score in a stage any more, you will not earn money for buying guns in the shop.
Kill 50 or more Mutants in one level 'Gangsta' Style (with your gun/remote held sideways) for a bonus of $1337 at the end if the level.
122 or 176
BACK TO TOP