- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Nov 20, 11
|» All About The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on ActionTrip|
To unlock the Triforce Emblem on your gamesave, complete the game and defeat the final boss on Hero Mode, then save the game after the credits.
Distract final boss
Just like Ganondorf in Twilight Princess, you can distract the final boss by taking out either your bug net or larger bug net(if you have it) and wave it around. He will follow the net.
53 or 186
BACK TO TOP