- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
- Mornin '14
- Just Cause Dev Has Something New Up Its Sleeve
- Star Citizen Raises Over $51 Million
- Layoffs at Sucker Punch
- LEGO Batman 3 Brainiac Trailer
- Ubisoft Explains the Lack of Competitive Multiplayer in AC Unity
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Spotted
- Gamescom 2014 Had 335,000 Attendees
- Atari Brings Back Alone in the Dark
- Bungie Returning Shares to O'Donnell
Wii Sports Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 19, 06
|» All About Wii Sports on ActionTrip|
91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training
To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.
While playing tennis, after you pick your character click on the one in the first row. It turns into a ? When you start the game a computer player will show up. You can also click on the computers charaters and turn them into yours. If you do the game screen will go split screen but if your faceing your own characters you control them so you could make your side win easier.
If you jab the numchuck to left while curving it, it will hit them on their side.
Silver Boxing Gloves
After you've beaten the Grand Champion, Matt, in a boxing match you'll be able to wear silver boxing gloves. To do so, hold (1) when the screen becomes black before a boxing match.
Change the tennis court
To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold  at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.
Play Golf without maps or meters
To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold , then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.
When starting a game, hold Right to get a blue ball, Left to get a pink ball, Down to get a green ball or Up to get a blue ball.
During Target Practice, (Tennis), If you don't hit the target, you will hit the brick wall around it. This will make the section of the wall you hit darken slightly.If you darken it enough, the bricks start breaking. Soon, after you break enough bricks, there will be a large hole. But be warned, if your ball goes.
362 or 633
BACK TO TOP