- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Wii Sports Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 19, 06
|» All About Wii Sports on ActionTrip|
91 Pin Strike in Power Bowling Training
To get an automatic 91 pin strike in the last round of Power Bowling, Throw the ball on the right or left rail (depending on if you are right or left handed) so that it stays on it the whole time. If it reaches the end without falling off, you will hear a "click" and an explosion. Then all the pins will fall down from the shockwave. NOTE: This only works on the last round.
While playing tennis, after you pick your character click on the one in the first row. It turns into a ? When you start the game a computer player will show up. You can also click on the computers charaters and turn them into yours. If you do the game screen will go split screen but if your faceing your own characters you control them so you could make your side win easier.
If you jab the numchuck to left while curving it, it will hit them on their side.
Silver Boxing Gloves
After you've beaten the Grand Champion, Matt, in a boxing match you'll be able to wear silver boxing gloves. To do so, hold (1) when the screen becomes black before a boxing match.
Change the tennis court
To change the tennis court to the blue practice court, press and hold  at the warning screen that shows after selecting characters.
Play Golf without maps or meters
To disable the power meter, map, and the wind speed indicator, press and hold , then make a selection at the "Select a Course" screen.
When starting a game, hold Right to get a blue ball, Left to get a pink ball, Down to get a green ball or Up to get a blue ball.
During Target Practice, (Tennis), If you don't hit the target, you will hit the brick wall around it. This will make the section of the wall you hit darken slightly.If you darken it enough, the bricks start breaking. Soon, after you break enough bricks, there will be a large hole. But be warned, if your ball goes.
362 or 638
BACK TO TOP