- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
Wild Wild West: The Steel Assassin Cheats
publisher: Southpeak Interactive
developer: Southpeak Interactive
genre: Action Adventure
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Wild Wild West: The Steel Assassin on ActionTrip|
- WALKTHROUGH (20KB)
During gameplay, press F2, F11, F2, F11 in under a second. Now type any of the following codes. Then press F3 to leave Cheat Mode:
ZEUS - Gives West/Gordon 1000 Hit Points
HEAL - Restores Health
BANDAID - Gives Bandages
ADDCOLT - Get the Colt .45
ADDRIFLE - Get the Rifle
ADDZAP - Get the Electrogun
Type "Kill them All" during gameplay.
When you're on the En Garde level with Artemus Gordon, and you enter the door onto the stage, hell give you a sword and challenge you to a sword fight. When the sword fight starts, make Artemus walk backward across the stage. When he gets to the other side of the stage, there will be some ropes on the wall. Click on the ropes, and you will beat the level.
When you're at the dock in the night-time level, and you get into the guard house, there is a peice of paper under the dead potted plant which is on the shelf that says RD LAE RHI. That is the safe combination. RD means Right 5. LAE means Left 15. RHI means Right 89. That will open the safe.
Get Out of There
When you are in the basement of the hose and the bad guys start shooting, walk over to the hairpin thingy and pick it up. Then walk up the stairs and to the door. Select the pin to be in your hand and click on the the things that hold the door. They are all the way on the left. Then click on the door and you will leave the house.
95 or 117
BACK TO TOP