- Ubisoft Announces eBook for Watch_Dogs
- PlayStation Gets Physical Copies of Minecraft
- Sony Wanted to Bring Titanfall to Vita
- PS4 Sells 7 Million Worldwide
- FEATURE: Infamous: Second Son OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Warlords of Draenor Expansion Won't Require Hardware Upgrade
- Bungie Fires Composer Martin O'Donnell
- Sony Sells Off All Holdings in Square Enix Stock
- Evolve Screens Feature Hideous Monsters
- Some PC Gamers Have A Life
- War of the Vikings Launches, Time to Slice, Well, Vikings
Will Rock Cheats
developer: Saber Interactive
PIII-500, 128MB RAM, 700MB HDD, 32MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jun 09, 03
|» All About Will Rock on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (490KB)
Go To the \Will Rock\bin open up willrock.cfg file in note or whatever and edit this line under [Debug]:
UiNewGameLevel = lev_1_1_outdoor.lg
and change it to this:
UiNewGameLevel = lev_1_4_corridors.lg
Go to a new game in Will Rock and you will start at level 4 skipping that whole level 3 problem. If you sub in any level name into that line u can basically warp to any level. Level names are found in the levels folder.
One-hit and multi-kills
Correct timing of the shovel as a weapon will result in one-hit kills. Proper technique with the shotgun can result in multiple kills with one shot. Make sure the enemy is lined up one behind the other.
Determine correct path
If you find yourself wandering around in the levels, not knowing if you've been there before, simply shoot some vases and other pottery items to determine that you've been there. These items also contain treasures that you can use to gain favor from the gods. If an area is clear of enemies, it's an area that you have been to. An area teaming with monster is an indication that you haven't been there.
Use Titan Damage and Immortality, then make your way to Zeus's throne. Go underneath his feet and shoot from there. He cannot reach you with lightning or fire. Watch out for the smaller enemies.
84 or 175
BACK TO TOP