- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
Will Rock Cheats
developer: Saber Interactive
PIII-500, 128MB RAM, 700MB HDD, 32MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jun 09, 03
|» All About Will Rock on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (490KB)
Go To the \Will Rock\bin open up willrock.cfg file in note or whatever and edit this line under [Debug]:
UiNewGameLevel = lev_1_1_outdoor.lg
and change it to this:
UiNewGameLevel = lev_1_4_corridors.lg
Go to a new game in Will Rock and you will start at level 4 skipping that whole level 3 problem. If you sub in any level name into that line u can basically warp to any level. Level names are found in the levels folder.
One-hit and multi-kills
Correct timing of the shovel as a weapon will result in one-hit kills. Proper technique with the shotgun can result in multiple kills with one shot. Make sure the enemy is lined up one behind the other.
Determine correct path
If you find yourself wandering around in the levels, not knowing if you've been there before, simply shoot some vases and other pottery items to determine that you've been there. These items also contain treasures that you can use to gain favor from the gods. If an area is clear of enemies, it's an area that you have been to. An area teaming with monster is an indication that you haven't been there.
Use Titan Damage and Immortality, then make your way to Zeus's throne. Go underneath his feet and shoot from there. He cannot reach you with lightning or fire. Watch out for the smaller enemies.
89 or 260
BACK TO TOP