- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Wizards & Warriors Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 26, 00
|» All About Wizards & Warriors on ActionTrip|
Unlimited Starting Gold
When you are in the town inn and create a party, you can pool gold to one of the characters who will then have 1200 gold pieces. It is important that you do not take this "Pooled Gold" character out of the party. It should always say "Out on Adventure" for that character. When you re-add the newly created characters to the party, you will discover that they all have 200 gold pieces again! Pool Gold on the same character that you pooled gold on before. Another 1000 gold pieces. Remove then re-add. Pool Gold. +1000! Repeat as necessary.
After a little game play you should have a little bit of money. Pool this money onto one character and take him/her into the Inn and remove him from the party. Then add him back and pool the gold onto your main character and remove the same character again. You can do this for a little while say up to 50,000 or 100,000 gold pieces. I suggest at this amount take your full party outside and go to the armory and give the gold back to the same character as before. Then take your party back into the Inn and remove him again, then add him back and pool gold again this time it will increase by 50,000 or 100,000 each time instead of 1200 at a time.
Maxing Guild Rank
To easily max your guild rank in any guild you are currently a member of follow these steps: Complete a quest for the guild you want to raise your rank in. When you return to your guild to get your reward and the guild master begins to talk to you quickly click back and forth between the character who completed the quest and any other character. By doing this you can get the guild master to initiate the 'reward' dialog with your character multiple times before the game actually thinks you have recieved your 'reward' and so you can get multiple guild advancements, gold rewards, and experience rewards for the same quest this way. You can also do this with multiple characters at the same time to raise multiple characters rank at once. When you do this be prepared to wait, dont leave the guild until the guild master has stoped speaking.
Enter the Bushi Dojo (pref with a member, but not necessary), buy any arrows then sell them back. e.g. Takekatsu Arrows £450, then when sold back you get £1750 in return. If you are a member of the guild, you can buy them in special items and buy as many as you want, I made over £1, 000, 000 gold in under 1 minute, by just buying and selling these arrows.
Strength Increased: The Easy Way
After invoking the Amulets of holding, you can sell them to the shops and buy them back, then invoke again. (remember only priests and mages can use these) My Mage is now 24 str and it only cost me £5000, but then I am rich now, because I sold my arrows.
91 or 193
BACK TO TOP