- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Worms Blast Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube|
developer: Team 17
P200, 32MB RAM, 4MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 23, 02
|» All About Worms Blast on ActionTrip|
All secret characters
At the start screen (the screen before the main menu), hold [Left Shift] and press [Up] four times, [Down] three times, [Up] five times. A beach ball will fly across the screen from left to right to confirm correct code entry.
All tournament modes
At the start screen (the screen before the main menu), hold [Left Shift] and press [Up] six times, [Down] six times, [Up] three times. A beach ball will fly across the screen from right to left to confirm correct code entry.
Successfully complete all puzzle mode levels. Go to the volcano level in the middle to unlock Fletcher, Rocky, and Superfrog.
To unlock Superfrog, one of Team17's first characters, beat Puzzle mode with a completion rate of 100%.
78 or 131
BACK TO TOP