- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
X: Beyond The Frontier Cheats
publisher: Southpeak Interactive
developer: Ego Soft
P166, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 25, 99
|» All About X: Beyond The Frontier on ActionTrip|
your game, and note how many credits you have.
Open up the savegame in an hex editor (the first save game is named X0.SAV then X1.SAV etc etc) DO NOT try and edit X99.SAV, it's the save game list.
Open up windows calculator, switch to scientific view. type in your credits *withouth the comma* ie. if you have 298.35 credits, you type in 29835 and click Hex.
It will give you the value of 12A, since in hex each number is represented by 2 digits, simply put a zero at the start so it makes 012A.
Now search for this value in the savegame. You will find it twice and you must change it in both places. The first location is near BC90, although this *can* change...
To reiterate, convert the whole number *without* the comma. change both places!
106 or 189
BACK TO TOP