- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
X: Beyond The Frontier Cheats
publisher: Southpeak Interactive
developer: Ego Soft
P166, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 25, 99
|» All About X: Beyond The Frontier on ActionTrip|
your game, and note how many credits you have.
Open up the savegame in an hex editor (the first save game is named X0.SAV then X1.SAV etc etc) DO NOT try and edit X99.SAV, it's the save game list.
Open up windows calculator, switch to scientific view. type in your credits *withouth the comma* ie. if you have 298.35 credits, you type in 29835 and click Hex.
It will give you the value of 12A, since in hex each number is represented by 2 digits, simply put a zero at the start so it makes 012A.
Now search for this value in the savegame. You will find it twice and you must change it in both places. The first location is near BC90, although this *can* change...
To reiterate, convert the whole number *without* the comma. change both places!
106 or 197
BACK TO TOP