- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
X: Beyond The Frontier Cheats
publisher: Southpeak Interactive
developer: Ego Soft
P166, 32MB RAM, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 25, 99
|» All About X: Beyond The Frontier on ActionTrip|
your game, and note how many credits you have.
Open up the savegame in an hex editor (the first save game is named X0.SAV then X1.SAV etc etc) DO NOT try and edit X99.SAV, it's the save game list.
Open up windows calculator, switch to scientific view. type in your credits *withouth the comma* ie. if you have 298.35 credits, you type in 29835 and click Hex.
It will give you the value of 12A, since in hex each number is represented by 2 digits, simply put a zero at the start so it makes 012A.
Now search for this value in the savegame. You will find it twice and you must change it in both places. The first location is near BC90, although this *can* change...
To reiterate, convert the whole number *without* the comma. change both places!
106 or 195
BACK TO TOP