- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu on ActionTrip|
At the main menu, hold L + R and press Up, Right, Up, Left, Down, Left, Down, Right.
Unlimited Combo Meter
At the main menu, hold L + R and press Left, Right, Down, Up, Up, Down, Right, Left.
At the main menu, hold L + R and press Left, Down, Left, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right.
Dark Knight Mode
At the main menu, hold L + R and press Right, Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, Right, Up.
At the main menu, hold L + R and press Down, Up, Down, Left, Down, Right, Up, Down.
How to beat the bosses
This guy is really simple. When you first meet him he'll throw down a gasbomb that makes you see green gas and villians. This is a good opportunity to build up your Power Combo by hitting the ghosts. If you want to catch Scarie, just stand still and look around to see where the gas shatters, 'cause there's Scarie. Go there and punch/kick in the front and he will appear. Beat him and when he have lost a bit of life, he will throw down another gasbomb. Repeat and you'll beat him.
Now this guy's a bit of a fight. The game starts and he'll transform his hands into giant blades (my tip to avoid them, dash!). Hit the generators on both sides with the Batarang three times and he'll be electrified. Now, hit him. When he shouts, run away. Now he'll transform his hands into giant blocks. Just dash around and he'll not hit you. When he stops, he'll throw out three "claybombs". From the "claybombs", it'll come clay soldiers. Two words: Power Combo. Repeat and you'll beat him
When the game starts, he'll just walk after you. But beware, when he's close enough, he'll run forward and make a BIIG punch. To avoid him, dash. Then he'll loose the balance for a short time. Be quick to hit him. Repeat. When that version of Bane is done, he'll put the Venom in him. Now he's not so easy, now it's not enough to avoid him, now you'll have make him crash into av wall, then you can hit him. When he regains his strength, RUN AWAY!!. Repeat and you'll beat him
Ok, not so easy. Make him dash away four times until he makes the "ha ji". Then dash at different directions until he vault backwards. Remember, only a Power Combo can hurt him. When he runs to the middle, quickly press block 'cause he'll unleash his "Metha-Sua". After he's done, he'll hop up, causing the coming of the thugs. Beat the thugs quick 'cause he'll regain life. Then he'll hop down again. Repeat you have beat the game
84 or 157
BACK TO TOP