- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
Conflict: Desert Storm Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Gotham Games
developer: Pivotal Games
genre: Action Strategy
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 30, 02
|» All About Conflict: Desert Storm on ActionTrip|
When the Game has booted in the inital Front End menu Screen perform the following sequence of button presses: X, Y, left-thumbstick, right-thumbstick, left-trigger, right-trigger.
This then Gives 3 cheat Options:
Allows you the ability to turn off the Enemy AI ability to detect you.
Inflates the experience level of your team.
Provides a list of all Missions :)
Beat the whole game in any difficulty to get Extreme Mode.
Tanks are a problem when they are facing you the best way to take em down is to throw a smoke grenade at the tank(if the 50 cal is shooting at you)aim your LAW or anti tank weapon at the bottom center of it so its nearly going under the tank. if done correctly the tank will be destroyed.
When you run out of medic packs or ammo, don't pull out the knife. that will be hard to kill the enemy and it will lower your health. Try to find enemy buildings or bases that you already cleared out and look for guns and ammo. Most of the time there will be rocket launchers, ammo, guns and medic packs.
Destroy Scuds with a grenade
Have a grenade and throw it by or under the door of the scud, and should by destroyed.
As you cycle through Jones weapons you will find a wrench you can use it to fix a jeep, tank, or your Bradley fighting vehicle and keep it running instead of being destroyed. Note: once your vehicle is destroyed it wont work
Level 2 the unknown tank before the mortar team
The unknown tank is located before the mortar team. You can get a an anti-tank rocket in side the building where u see the tank head on. Remember you only have 2 shots with the anti-tank rocket so AIM IT PERFECTLY OR YOU WONT HAVE ENOUGH ROCKETS!!!
Here's a tip for the 3rd level, stock up on anti- tank rockets, and anything explosive. At the end of the level you have to protect Delta Squad and its chopper from all side. Including snipers, solider, and tanks of all kinds!
Stealth on mission 4
On the 4th level, after you drive up to the mines and get out, be Foley, and go up the little ledge. Command your men to stay back. Then, just take out all of the guys you can see. Foley has a silenced sniper rifle on this level so they won't notice you unless they see you. Try to make all of your shots head shots or upper torso shots. You'll know when you've killed every guy in that area because it will say "Objective Completed".
85 or 155
BACK TO TOP