- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball Cheats
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball on ActionTrip|
Note: This trick requires Dead Or Alive 3. Play Dead Or Alive 3 and select a character that also appears in Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball in survival mode. The more wins you have in survival mode, the more money you will start with in Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball.
Swimsuits in exhibition mode
Earn or buy swimsuits in story mode (Zack's Island). The swimsuits that you acquire in that mode will also be available in exhibition mode.
Enter to the options menu, then change Zack's language to Japanese.
Successfully complete the game. When you start a new game, you can immediately advance to the end. Select the "Leave Tomorrow" option at the hotel or pool menu to skip to the ending.
Wait for the credits to end to see a extra FMV sequence featuring Zack and the remains of his island.
Bonus music tracks
You can unlock two hidden music tracks in the game: "How Crazy Are You" (by Meja) and "Is This Love" (by Bob Marley). To obtain them, play through the game once. When you resume that saved game file, these two hidden songs will be available in the Radio Station.
Give a lot of gifts to one character and complete that game. Start a new game on that saved game file and choose to play as the character that received the gifts in the previous game. Those items will be available in your inventory in the new game.
Ayane: Peridot, Beauty Treatment, Marrons Glace, Shuriken Christie: Turquoise, Tomato Juice, Steering Wheel, Collar, Animal Prints Helena: Garnet, Blancmange, Seaworld Ticket, Dolphin Brooch, Dolphin Clock, music or opera items Hitomi: Emerald, Sachetorte, Frying Pan, Microwave, Recipe Kasumi: Amethyst, Strawberry Millefeuille, Crystal Ball, Tarot Cards, Shuriken Lei Fong: Diamond, Chinese Dessert, Aroma Pot, Panda, Oreial swimsuits, stuffed toys, diamonds Lisa: Ruby, Cherry Pie, Research Book Tina: Turquoise, Prototype Xbox, Sapphire Brooch, Lobster, Crab
Win big at roulette
Save about 1,000,000 credits. Then, go to the casino and set your chips to 10,000 credits. Play roulette and put all the chips you can on either the red or black panel that has no numbers. The red or black panel is the row closest to you. You will have a 50% chance of winning.
91 or 114
BACK TO TOP