- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Dead to Rights Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Namco Bandai Games
developer: Namco Bandai Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Aug 19, 02
|» All About Dead to Rights on ActionTrip|
At the New Game screen, press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Right, Y, X, X
At the main menu highlight new game and press up, down, up, down, left, right(2), Y, X(2) and all chapters will be unlocked.
Every type of weapon has five disarms (B, Up + B, Left + B, Right + B, and Down + B). An exception is the shotgun, which B and Up + B. Note: Disable the "Random Disarms" option or you will not learn any new ones.
On the ''New Game'' screen, just after the ''Press Start'' screen, hold L + R and press Y, X, Up(3). A message will confirm correct code entry. This mode has unlimited shotguns.
Destroy GAC easily
All you have to do in chapter 15 where you have to destroy the GAC chopper is to kill any of those GAC units around your view especially the one far down shooting a bazooka. The M4 machine will do the trick. Continue to murder any GAC unit in sight until the chopper stops sending them. Whatever you do, do not go upstairs or you're dead meat! As soon as the chopper stops sending fools, pick the grenade launcher any any gun you can, walk about three steps toward the water fountain until you're standing on a gray diamond, manual-aim the chopper and empty all your bullets in that chopper. Continue this unitl you're stuck with Shadow or a shotgun. Pick up any ammo around and empty them all into the chopper. You will eventually run out of ammo, but walk to the stairs on you left and crouch. A GAC unit will come running down. Let shadow waste him and get his gun. Then to your right, there should be a pistol up the stairs. Run quickly and get it. Return back to the gray diamond and empty your guns. If you run out again, do the same shadow trick on the right side of the stairs. That should send that chopper down. I tried every other way and I was toast so this was the best way and it only took 5 minutes! Good luck!
Easily Defeat Clown Van
In the cemetary, right after the intermission sequence, run to either side of the van of your preference, but remember to go on the other side of the gate. Collect five or six canisters and just drop them beside the gate, this is similar to the other hint you've probably heard before, but easier. Keep killing the clowns that come out and shoot you, I usually take advantage of Shadow here. Anyway, keep dropping canisters in your "spot." Run somewhat far away, but just enough to where you can see the canisters, manual target them and shoot one of them, this will explode all the canisters that you collected. When I first discovered this, I used three at a time and it took it down about a quarter of its health.
103 or 179
BACK TO TOP