- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
- Mornin '14
- 343 Explains the 20GB Day-One Download for the Master Chief Collection
- More Star Wars Battlefront 3 Footage Leaks
- Jade Raymond Leaves Ubisoft
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare System Requirements Revealed
- Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror Releases Tomorrow
- In The UK, None Shall Pass... But FIFA
- New Borderlands Game is Top Seller on Steam
- First Expansion for FFXIV Announced - Heavensward
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, GameCube|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Gladius on ActionTrip|
Unlock Theater Mode
Beat Arcade mode with any character to unlock Theater mode and their own special movie.
Unlock Julia, Panda, and other characters
Beat arcade mode with any character and you will see 1 new character every time you beat it.
East 8-hit combo with Hworoang
Press X, X, X, X and while in the air press X, X, X, X again.
Fight with Unkown
In arcade mode, the last fight is against an unknown player, a girl and a ghost wolf. Even though the ghost wolf don't attack, it acts like her partner. If you hit her, her damage don't go down as easy. Also, she heals after each hit VERY, VERY slowly, so attack before 1 minute passes. Note: You can unlock unknown after you get every other character.
See who the next character you will unlock is
If you don't know who you will unlock next, go to team battle and select 8 characters on each team. Usually, the first team fight is against you new character you will unlock. Or rather, a few fights later.
Press X, Square, Triangle or Circle and your character will have a different coustume for each button you press.
Press BACK, <, and the control pad twice really fast and your character might do a backflip.
95 or 157
BACK TO TOP