- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Half-Life 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
developer: Valve Software
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 15, 05
|» All About Half-Life 2 on ActionTrip|
Press [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [B], [A] during game play to spawn a medpak that will restore 25 points of health.
Restores ammo for current weapon
Press [Y], [B], [A], [X], [White], [Y], [X], [A], [B], [White] during game play.
Unlocks all chapters
Press [Left], [Left], [Left], [Left], [Black], [Right], [Right], [Right], [Right], [White] during game play.
Follow Freeman: Item room
You will hear the metal device where you get two people to follow you. After it is done, you will see a room to go through. You can find items there, but be careful; sometimes you may die. Save the game before entering it.
Getting past turrets and other dangerous enemies
When you need to run a long way in front of you and you have some objects with you (for example, a non-explosive barrel), if you have the gravity gun, pick it up. Use it as cover and run (while facing the enemy) to the other side. Then if possible, shoot the barrel at the enemy. Note: Make sure there are no more that one enemy while doing this. Also make sure that the object is indestructible, and most importantly, look at the enemy and see if you can kill him or it with one shot.
Pick up an item in the game without using the Gravity Gun. Drop it until it leaves the bottom part of the screen. Then, pick it back up and throw it as fast as possible. If done correctly, it will appear as if you are kicking the object. This is especially fun to do with the toy doll at the beginning of the game. Note: This works best with lighter objects.
When you get the jeep, use turbo towards a wall. Press [Y] to get out before you hit the wall. If done correctly, when the jeep flips you will also flip. Note: You may get hurt as well.
187 or 209
BACK TO TOP