- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Half-Life 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
developer: Valve Software
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 15, 05
|» All About Half-Life 2 on ActionTrip|
Press [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [B], [A] during game play to spawn a medpak that will restore 25 points of health.
Restores ammo for current weapon
Press [Y], [B], [A], [X], [White], [Y], [X], [A], [B], [White] during game play.
Unlocks all chapters
Press [Left], [Left], [Left], [Left], [Black], [Right], [Right], [Right], [Right], [White] during game play.
Follow Freeman: Item room
You will hear the metal device where you get two people to follow you. After it is done, you will see a room to go through. You can find items there, but be careful; sometimes you may die. Save the game before entering it.
Getting past turrets and other dangerous enemies
When you need to run a long way in front of you and you have some objects with you (for example, a non-explosive barrel), if you have the gravity gun, pick it up. Use it as cover and run (while facing the enemy) to the other side. Then if possible, shoot the barrel at the enemy. Note: Make sure there are no more that one enemy while doing this. Also make sure that the object is indestructible, and most importantly, look at the enemy and see if you can kill him or it with one shot.
Pick up an item in the game without using the Gravity Gun. Drop it until it leaves the bottom part of the screen. Then, pick it back up and throw it as fast as possible. If done correctly, it will appear as if you are kicking the object. This is especially fun to do with the toy doll at the beginning of the game. Note: This works best with lighter objects.
When you get the jeep, use turbo towards a wall. Press [Y] to get out before you hit the wall. If done correctly, when the jeep flips you will also flip. Note: You may get hurt as well.
190 or 230
BACK TO TOP