- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Half-Life 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
developer: Valve Software
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 15, 05
|» All About Half-Life 2 on ActionTrip|
Press [Up], [Up], [Down], [Down], [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [B], [A] during game play to spawn a medpak that will restore 25 points of health.
Restores ammo for current weapon
Press [Y], [B], [A], [X], [White], [Y], [X], [A], [B], [White] during game play.
Unlocks all chapters
Press [Left], [Left], [Left], [Left], [Black], [Right], [Right], [Right], [Right], [White] during game play.
Follow Freeman: Item room
You will hear the metal device where you get two people to follow you. After it is done, you will see a room to go through. You can find items there, but be careful; sometimes you may die. Save the game before entering it.
Getting past turrets and other dangerous enemies
When you need to run a long way in front of you and you have some objects with you (for example, a non-explosive barrel), if you have the gravity gun, pick it up. Use it as cover and run (while facing the enemy) to the other side. Then if possible, shoot the barrel at the enemy. Note: Make sure there are no more that one enemy while doing this. Also make sure that the object is indestructible, and most importantly, look at the enemy and see if you can kill him or it with one shot.
Pick up an item in the game without using the Gravity Gun. Drop it until it leaves the bottom part of the screen. Then, pick it back up and throw it as fast as possible. If done correctly, it will appear as if you are kicking the object. This is especially fun to do with the toy doll at the beginning of the game. Note: This works best with lighter objects.
When you get the jeep, use turbo towards a wall. Press [Y] to get out before you hit the wall. If done correctly, when the jeep flips you will also flip. Note: You may get hurt as well.
187 or 197
BACK TO TOP