- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Jaws Unleashed Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, PC|
developer: Appaloosa Interactive
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 23, 06
|» All About Jaws Unleashed on ActionTrip|
Start a new game and enter one of the following profile names to activate the corresponding cheat function:
shaaark - All bonuses and 300,000 points
blooood - 1 million points
Collect all 45 hidden license plates in story mode. Then, press [Back] at the main menu.
Collect all 50 hidden treasure chests outside of story mode at the Open Ocean West, Open Ocean South, Open Ocean East, Grand Occasus Canals, Underwater Caves, and Fisherman's Isle. Save the game. When that saved game is resumed you will have unlimited health.
Beat the Colossal Squid
The squid is a rather difficult boss, but there is a trick to beating him. Watch his tentacles carefully.
When both tentacles are on one side of you, dodge him so he doesn't whack you. And when his tentacles start edging back, prepare yourself.
When the camera turns to him, immediatly charge out of the way. Now that he is stunned, bite off the tentacles blocking his vulnerable eyes. Repeat this step until the eyes are easy to attack.
Eat both of his eyes out to blind him. While blind, the squid can still feel your movement. Use him to destroy the facility by using Jaws as live bait in front of one of the large, metal beams on either side of the three grinders (all six of them).
Keep repeating this process and you will defeat the boss.
126 or 190
BACK TO TOP