- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
Jaws Unleashed Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2, PC|
developer: Appaloosa Interactive
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 23, 06
|» All About Jaws Unleashed on ActionTrip|
Start a new game and enter one of the following profile names to activate the corresponding cheat function:
shaaark - All bonuses and 300,000 points
blooood - 1 million points
Collect all 45 hidden license plates in story mode. Then, press [Back] at the main menu.
Collect all 50 hidden treasure chests outside of story mode at the Open Ocean West, Open Ocean South, Open Ocean East, Grand Occasus Canals, Underwater Caves, and Fisherman's Isle. Save the game. When that saved game is resumed you will have unlimited health.
Beat the Colossal Squid
The squid is a rather difficult boss, but there is a trick to beating him. Watch his tentacles carefully.
When both tentacles are on one side of you, dodge him so he doesn't whack you. And when his tentacles start edging back, prepare yourself.
When the camera turns to him, immediatly charge out of the way. Now that he is stunned, bite off the tentacles blocking his vulnerable eyes. Repeat this step until the eyes are easy to attack.
Eat both of his eyes out to blind him. While blind, the squid can still feel your movement. Use him to destroy the facility by using Jaws as live bait in front of one of the large, metal beams on either side of the three grinders (all six of them).
Keep repeating this process and you will defeat the boss.
135 or 249
BACK TO TOP