- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
Pause the game and press Left Trigger, Right Trigger, X, X. When done correctly you'll hear a sound.
Pause the game and push X,X,Y,Left trigger, right trigger, A,A. You should then hear a guys voice say give it to em soldier.
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game. Hint: Grenades: When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
109 or 158
BACK TO TOP