- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity NVIDIA-Flavored Trailer
- Sony Investigating Issues with PS4 Update 2.0
- Halo 2 Anniversary Trailer
- Star Citizen Now Has $59 Million
- Destiny The Dark Below Expansion Detailed
- Crusader: No Remorse For Free
- Noriega Lawsuit Dismissed
- Dying Light PS3 & 360 Cancelled
- Star Wars: Battlefront Set for Holiday 2015
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: HIP Games
developer: Bitmap Brothers
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 04
|» All About kill.switch on ActionTrip|
Pause the game and press Left Trigger, Right Trigger, X, X. When done correctly you'll hear a sound.
Pause the game and push X,X,Y,Left trigger, right trigger, A,A. You should then hear a guys voice say give it to em soldier.
Successfully complete the game under the normal or hard difficulty setting to unlock an option that will allow you to pick any level in the game. Hint: Grenades: When on any level and there are two enemies talking to each other, throw a grenade (for example at the beginning of the Think Like A Gun level). They will not even look to see what it was because they will be distracted.
The best way to kill someone is to pull the trigger when your crosshairs are red.
Shooting hidden enemies
Some enemies hide in areas where you cannot shoot them. Throw a grenade at them and they will jump out of hiding. When they jump out, they will land on the ground on their stomachs. They will require a few seconds to get back up. Before they do, aim and shoot them or they will go back and hide again.
109 or 169
BACK TO TOP