- South Park Creator Calls Censorship of Game a 'Double-Standard'
- Alucard Confirmed in Lords of Shadow 2 DLC
- Dark Souls 2 PC Specs, New Screenshots
- Dragon Age: Inquisition 'Discover The Dragon Age' Trailer
- FEATURE: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 OST Review
- Mornin '14
- Jack Tretton Steps Down as CEO of Sony
- Disney Interactive Lays Off 700 Employees
- More inFamous: Second Son DLC Planned
- Dark Souls II PC Release Confirmed for April
- Watch Dogs Gets Official Release Date and a New Trailer
LEGO Star Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2, GBA|
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: TT Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 02, 05 (released)
|» All About LEGO Star Wars on ActionTrip|
Unlock Darth Maul
Enter "H35TUX" as a code to unlock Darth Maul for purchase.
Enter "A725X4" as a code to unlock Luminara for purchase.
Begging At Dexters
Dexter's Diner, where you select your stage/missions is a veritable loot heaven. Your characters never lose money if they die at Dexter's Diner, so each time you complete a stage, walk around the place with any Jedi character and force pull studs from all the objects around the hub level.
Cheese-Kill Anakin Skywalker
In stage 3-6, have a second player take control of the boss and force the character to jump over the lava pit. Just before Anakin Skywalker hits the lava, have the second player hit pause and drop out of the game, resulting in the AI taking a hit. Keep repeating the process and you can force an easy win. Pun intended.
Freeplay (or Free Mode) is best for exploring previously cleared stages for studs and minikit parts. A preset "cast" is selected for a particular stage or mission which allows a player to access all the doors previously missed in Story Mode. Use the L or R keys to cycle through the cast while playing on free mode.
125 or 159
BACK TO TOP