- The Elder Scrolls Online Details Crafting and Exploration in New Video
- Final Fantasy VIII HD Re-Release Announced for PC
- COMIC: XCOM The Healing Process
- Evenin '13
- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
LEGO Star Wars Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2, GBA|
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: TT Games
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Apr 02, 05 (released)
|» All About LEGO Star Wars on ActionTrip|
Unlock Darth Maul
Enter "H35TUX" as a code to unlock Darth Maul for purchase.
Enter "A725X4" as a code to unlock Luminara for purchase.
Begging At Dexters
Dexter's Diner, where you select your stage/missions is a veritable loot heaven. Your characters never lose money if they die at Dexter's Diner, so each time you complete a stage, walk around the place with any Jedi character and force pull studs from all the objects around the hub level.
Cheese-Kill Anakin Skywalker
In stage 3-6, have a second player take control of the boss and force the character to jump over the lava pit. Just before Anakin Skywalker hits the lava, have the second player hit pause and drop out of the game, resulting in the AI taking a hit. Keep repeating the process and you can force an easy win. Pun intended.
Freeplay (or Free Mode) is best for exploring previously cleared stages for studs and minikit parts. A preset "cast" is selected for a particular stage or mission which allows a player to access all the doors previously missed in Story Mode. Use the L or R keys to cycle through the cast while playing on free mode.
120 or 137
BACK TO TOP