- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Madden NFL 06 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox360, PSP|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 08, 05
|» All About Madden NFL 06 on ActionTrip|
Go to My Madden at the menu, select My Madden, then go to Madden Cards. Select Madden Codes. Enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to unlock the corresponding cheat:
555128 - All stadiums
614897 - Classic teams
Z28X8K - 3rd Down (Opponent has 3 downs to get a 1st)
P66C4L - 5th Down (Get 5 downs to get a 1st)
N44D6E - Bad Spot
J33I8F - Bingo! (+75% defensive interceptions)
L96U8Z - Coffin Corner
P39I7J - Couch Potato
B61A8M - Da Bomb (infinite pass range)
I76X3T - Da Boot (infinite field goal range)
M89S8G - Extra Credit (Points for interceptions and sacks)
V65J8P - First and Fifteen (Opponent must get 15 yards for 1st down)
O72E9B - First and Five (1st down yards set to 5)
R14B8Z - Fumbilitis (Opponents fumbles +75%)
R18C5K - Hands Of Glue
W18R6P - Hands Of Stone
L96J7P - Human Plow (Break tackle +75%)
E53G8W - Jam
D57R5S - Lame Duck (Opponent lobs passes)
X78P9Z - Mistake Free (No fumbles or interceptions)
Y59R8R - Mr. Mobility (QB cannot be sacked)
Z15F9Z - Ouch!
T67X6R - Passerby
J83E9V - Penetration
G97L1J - Pocket Protectors
E65S6M - QB On Target
D59K3Y - Super Dive (Diving distance +75%)
H11X2G - Toast
V34L6D - Tight Fit (Opponents uprights narrow)
Q83L6Q - Time Out
Y68G7D - Touchy
L48G1E - Unforced Errors (Opponent fumbles when jukes)
P13Q7V - Wind Gust
H89Q4Y - Worker's Comp
Get a "Gold" in the following tasks to unlock the corresponding pennant:
#3: All-Madden Chase and Tackle drill.Interview questions
#28: All-Madden Coffin Corner drill.
#36: All-Madden Ground Attack drill.
#40: All-Madden Precision Passing drill.
#52: All-Madden Swat Ball drill.
#96: All-Madden Trench Fight drill.
#58: All-Madden Clutch Kicking drill.
#16: All-Madden Pocket Presence drill.
#194: Chase and Tackle drill.
#195: Ground Attack drill.
#197: Clutch Kicking drill.
#199: Swat Ball drill.
#208: Pocket Presence drill.
#209: Trench Fight drill.
#210: Precision Passing drill.
#211: Coffin Corner drill.
In NFL Superstar, choose your answers to interview questions wisely. The answers will affect your personality type and most endorsement companies want a player with a more conservative personality type, such as "Team Leader" or "Professional".
110 or 141
BACK TO TOP