- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, Playstation 2|
publisher: Take 2 Interactive
developer: Illusion Softworks
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Aug 28, 02
|» All About Mafia on ActionTrip|
Successfully complete all missions in story mode.
Additional free mode cars
Break into a car during story mode to unlock it in Free Ride mode.
Kill the men in the all black suits with the black hat (gangsters) to earn $500 each.
Go into the country and speed in a fast car.
Blow up cars for $100 each.
Drive taxis to earn money.
To unlock the Bigfoot vehicle in Free Ride, get first place in all of the races in Racing Championship mode with any difficulty setting, and with damage either on or off.
Shoot off tires
Aiming at tires and shooting where the bolts are, in the middle. This works best with the Tommy gun.
Killing people in black suits
Walk behind them and shoot them. This works best with the sawed off shotgun.
Lose cops quickly
Get to a rail station, elevated rail station, or trolley. Get in and wait until your wanted level goes down.
Ordinary Routine: Easier
You can save some effort by shooting the tires on the getaway car before you try to enter the hotel. It is much easier than trying to shoot them while driving at the same time.
You Lucky Bastard: Take out snipers
When you enter the dock, get a truck and drive to the other entrance to the harbor. Nearby, there is a house with a man. Kill him. He has a US rifle, which you should use to shoot the round fuel containers near the crane towers. The snipers will not shoot you, and you will get to see a really great fireworks display.
You Lucky Bastard: Thomson gun
When you have to take Pauly to kill Segerio Morello and must escape instead of running, get out of the car and kill all of your enemies. Search all their bodies. From one of them, you will get a Thomson 1928 which is useful at the harbor.
Free Repairs in Free Ride
When you're in the city and your car has crashed a number of times, you can return to where you started next to Salieri's Bar and choose any car. Then, just move forward onto the street and reverse back towards the gate and choose your first car. It will be back to normal with all its doors, windows, etc.
97 or 191
BACK TO TOP