- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Metal Slug 3 Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Metal Slug 3 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Two Levels
Complete the game to unlock Storming the Mothership and Chubby Isle Paradiso.
Hidden Areas In Stage 1
Near the beginning of the first stage, you will see a submarine floating in a pool of water. Hold Down to walk into this area and hop into the sub to go to an underwater part of the stage. The next hidden area is at the part where the boat is located. Instead of getting on it, hop onto the ledge above it to find a secret hatch. Go inside to enter a cave-like part of the stage. Note: Every time you complete a secret area, you will go directly to the Crab Boss --- you cannot go in both hidden areas during the same turn.
Throughout the game you will find a wooden crate containing a monkey wielding a gun who will help you fight enemies. Note: Do not rely on the monkey helping all the time. Sometimes he will stop to pick his nose and do other things.
Hidden Area In Stage 2
The level containing the zombies has a secret and unique area. About the end of the middle part of the level, you will see a sign above a frozen-shut cave reading "ICEMAN". Walk to the left to go over here and shoot the ice wall blocking the entrance. Inside are numerous "ice men" and at the end of the cave is a buried Elephant Slug, frozen in the ground which you can free and ride.
Get Thunder Cloud In Stage 2
In the stage with the zombies, you can get the very helpful Thunder Cloud. Around the middle of the level, you will see a spot on a low area of ground where two prisoners are next to a man in a business suit. Hold Down/Forward to crawl down to this area and save them. Note: Enemies cannot get you down here. When you rescue the man in the suit, he will pull out a cell phone and call over two bodyguards with suitcases which contain a gold coin and the Thunder Cloud. To use it, just shoot your gun when the cloud hovers over an enemy.
Cure Zombie Or Mummy Status
To turn back from a zombie to a human, use the Med-Kit item found in enemies or boxes. To turn back from a mummy to a human, find the bottle of Holy Water found in enemies or boxes.
Successfully complete and save the game on the normal difficulty setting to unlock the "Chubby Isle Paradiso" (Fat Island) and "Storming The Mothership" (UFO) options at the main menu.
Continue Game Play
After losing all lives, press Start on controller two to continue the game using that player.
88 or 171
BACK TO TOP