- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
MLB SlugFest 2006 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 05, 06
|» All About MLB SlugFest 2006 on ActionTrip|
Unlock Bonus Stadiums
Hit an out of the park homerun in the indicated location to unlock the corresponding bonus stadium:
Atlantis: Hit a homerun in AT&T Park.
Coliseum: Hit a homerun in Fenway Park.
Empire: Hit a homerun in Yankee Stadium.
Forbidden City: Hit a homerun in PetCo Park.
Rocket Park: Hit a homerun in Minute Made Park.
Successfully complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding team:
Bobble Head: Hit ten homeruns in one game.
Casey: Hit a triple in Wrigley Field.
Dolphins: Hit a homerun in Atlantis.
Eagles: Walk three times in one game.
Gladiator: Hit a homerun in Coliseum Park.
Horse: Steal ten times in one game.
Lion: Hit a homerun with the Lions in Comerica Park.
Martian: Hit a triple in Rocket Park.
Minotaur: Hit a homerun in Forbidden City.
Pinto: Hit a homerun at Busch Field.
Rodeo Clowns: Perform a double play.
Tame Evil Clown: Hit a homerun with a Yankee in Empire Park.
82 or 142
BACK TO TOP