- COMIC: Wedding Preparations
- Mornin '15
- Don't Starve Gets Shipwrecked Expansion
- Nvidia Recalling Shield Tablets for Fire Hazard
- Total War: Warhammer In-Game Engine Developer Commentary
- New Battlefield Game in 2016
- EA's Financial Results Exceed Expectations
- FEATURE: Open Worlds Devouring Small Ones
- Rocket League Sales Top 5 Million, Free Content Coming
MVP Baseball 2004 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox, GameCube|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Mar 09, 04
|» All About MVP Baseball 2004 on ActionTrip|
Legendary Players Cheat
Save your profile once you have 5000 MVP Rewards points. Buy a Legendary Player and DO NOT save your profile. Add the Legendary Player to a team and save your roster. Then Load your profile and you will still have 5000 points and the Legendary Player will still be on the team. If you repeat the cheat you will be able to get all the Legendary Players on your existing teams.
Legendary Players Glitch
Reach a desired amount of MVP points to spend on a Legendary Players. Spend the points to unlock a bonus, then save your roster. Do not save your profile. Instead, reload your profile. Your MVP points will be at the amount they were before you saved, but the purchased item will still be in your roster. Repeat as necessary and you will never lose MVP points.
Unlimited MVP points
Get a good team and simulate an entire season, accomplishing as many goals as possible. Save the season and profile at seasons end but before going to the playoffs. Then exit and reload the season to recieve the same number of MVP points again. Save your profile exit and reload again and again to recieve the points at seasons end everytime.
83 or 148
BACK TO TOP