- Terminal Reality Closed
- Fable Anniversary Has a Release Date
- Cliff Bleszinski Wants to Make a 'Proper' PC Arena Shooter
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available for iOS
- Supposedly Leaked Fallout 4 Documentation Suggests a Boston Setting
- GOG.com Kicks Off Winter Sale with Free Fallout
- Mornin '13
- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
MVP Baseball 2005 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 22, 05 (released)
|» All About MVP Baseball 2005 on ActionTrip|
Create a player with one of the following case-sensitive names to create a midget player:
Enter Katie Roy as a case-sensitive name when creating a player.
Enter kenny lee as a case-sensitive name when creating a player.
Enter erik kiss as a case-sensitive name when creating a player.
Easy points Homerun Showdown
First go to Homerun Showdown. Select both the guy you want to play as and one of the guys you are to beat for reward points. For the computer controled player set him to pro. For your player set him to mvp. Once you win you will get the X4 point total for finishing under the mvp settings.
Save your profile once you have 5000 MVP Rewards points. Buy a Legendary Player and DO NOT save your profile. Add the Legendary Player to a team and save your roster. Then Load your profile and you will still have 5000 points and the Legendary Player will still be on the team. If you repeat the cheat you will be able to get all the Legendary Players on your existing teams.
Unlock Legendary Teams
Unlock all 25 Legends Team players to unlock the Legends Team. Unlock all 25 Heroes Team players to unlock the Heroes team.
If a good prospect is doing poorly in the minors, try hiring a new pitching coach or batting coach to put some spark back into their game.
Player with a gigantic bat
Go to the create/edit player menu, and either edit a minor league player, or create a player with the name Isaiah, Keegan, or Jacob Paterson. They will have a huge bat and will always hit a home run or line drive.
Select the "Create A Player" option. Create a player named keegan paterson, jacob paterson, or isaiah paterson (case-sensitive). The player will have a very large bat. He will hit a home run or a hard line drive every time you make contact, no matter what his stats.
To change the song, press the R3 button on the main menu screen.
Getting money in owner mode
If people are not attending your games, you will have difficulty making money. Make sure the Fan Happiness meter is high and you schedule Promotional Days occasionally to keep people coming out to the ballpark. Use the following tricks to earn money in owner mode. Note: Save the game early and often. Also be patient, as this may take a while:
- Select a team that is championship caliber. You will make more money by hosting big games. For example, good teams like Chicago, Boston, New York, or St. Louis.
- You will make somewhere about $500,000 for each playoff game.
- Turn off injuries, suspensions, and computer trades. This makes simulating a whole season much faster.
- Use the money that is initially in your bank to purchase merchandise stands and concessions. The more revenue you stream in, the more chance you have to gain money in the future. Spend all your starting money (remember promotion days) quickly, as you will go into the negatives quickly.
- Never let your team have a losing year. That is the easiest way to get into a huge hole. In fact, make sure you go deep into the playoffs in the first few years.
- Keep your ticket prices at default for the unimportant games early in the season; perhaps even lower them a bit early in the season to get people through the door. In crucial September games and the playoffs, raise them to a reasonably high level. Fan satisfaction is higher then, and they are willing to pay more.
- After the postseason, spend all the money that you have earned on ballpark upgrades (mostly seating capacity). The more seats, the more money you will earn.
- Turn off fair trades. Check your rosters after the first few seasons to get rid of old overpriced players for cheap youngsters. You can even edit young 20 to 22 year olds in rosters.
When the pitch is coming in, hold Left Analog-stick Up and time it well. You will almost always hit a homerun.
87 or 113
BACK TO TOP