- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Prisoner of War Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
developer: Wide Games
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 30, 02
|» All About Prisoner of War on ActionTrip|
All levels unlocked
Enter "ger1eng5" at password screen.
No levels unlocked
Enter "defaultm" at password screen.
All daily events
Enter "alltimes" at password screen.
All core events
Enter "coretimes" at password screen.
No core events except current
Enter "farleymydog" at password screen.
First person view
Enter "Boston" at password screen.
Enter "Foxy" at password screen.
Unlimited money or rocks
Enter "Dino" at password screen.
Change guard size
Enter "Muffin" at password screen.
Change guard awareness
Enter "Quincy" at password screen.
Cannot be shot
Enter "Fatty" at password screen.
Press B to walk slower when trying to sneak past guards. Also, avoid hitting objects while sneaking.
Alcohol and cigarettes
Always get alcohol and cigarettes when they are found while exploring the camp. They are required to bribe guards and to get objects and services from other prisoners. They can also be used in exchange for your confiscated equipment.
Search rubble piles to find rocks. Press X while in first person view to throw rocks to distract guards. Note: You can only carry a maximum of 15.
If you wear the Nazi uniform while exploring the camp, stay way from higher ranking Nazis. They will be able to detect your disguise.
Gain a load of currency and then save the game. Afterwards, talk to the Major which gives you hints. You should get 150 currency to get all three hints. After you have heard these helpful hints, load from the last save point and use the info to help you on your objective. If you keep the same amount of currency, you can do this for the next objective. As you have used the hints but not saved afterwards, at the end of the level the game will not register their use, and you can get a higher grade at the end.
No capture or shooting
Note: This will only work if you save regularly. If during an objective you are shot or captured, load from the last save point. If you save after every objective, you will not have to do those objectives again
83 or 155
BACK TO TOP