- Battlefield Hardline Beta Perk for Battlefield 4 Players
- Bloodborne Chalice Dungeons Trailer
- Borderlands 2 Writer Leaving Gearbox
- FEATURE: From Unity to Inquisition to Depleted Desire
- Life is Strange Launch Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
Prisoner of War Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Playstation 2, Xbox|
developer: Wide Games
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 30, 02
|» All About Prisoner of War on ActionTrip|
All levels unlocked
Enter "ger1eng5" at password screen.
No levels unlocked
Enter "defaultm" at password screen.
All daily events
Enter "alltimes" at password screen.
All core events
Enter "coretimes" at password screen.
No core events except current
Enter "farleymydog" at password screen.
First person view
Enter "Boston" at password screen.
Enter "Foxy" at password screen.
Unlimited money or rocks
Enter "Dino" at password screen.
Change guard size
Enter "Muffin" at password screen.
Change guard awareness
Enter "Quincy" at password screen.
Cannot be shot
Enter "Fatty" at password screen.
Press B to walk slower when trying to sneak past guards. Also, avoid hitting objects while sneaking.
Alcohol and cigarettes
Always get alcohol and cigarettes when they are found while exploring the camp. They are required to bribe guards and to get objects and services from other prisoners. They can also be used in exchange for your confiscated equipment.
Search rubble piles to find rocks. Press X while in first person view to throw rocks to distract guards. Note: You can only carry a maximum of 15.
If you wear the Nazi uniform while exploring the camp, stay way from higher ranking Nazis. They will be able to detect your disguise.
Gain a load of currency and then save the game. Afterwards, talk to the Major which gives you hints. You should get 150 currency to get all three hints. After you have heard these helpful hints, load from the last save point and use the info to help you on your objective. If you keep the same amount of currency, you can do this for the next objective. As you have used the hints but not saved afterwards, at the end of the level the game will not register their use, and you can get a higher grade at the end.
No capture or shooting
Note: This will only work if you save regularly. If during an objective you are shot or captured, load from the last save point. If you save after every objective, you will not have to do those objectives again
83 or 153
BACK TO TOP