- PS4 Getting Wasteland 2 Game of the Year Edition
- EA Closes Down Maxis
- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Project Gotham Racing 2 Cheats
developer: Bizarre Creations
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 17, 03
|» All About Project Gotham Racing 2 on ActionTrip|
Project Gotham Racing 2 Cheats Unlockable:
Beat Kudos Challenge on Steel
Ferrari 250 GTO
Beat Kudos Challenge on Bronze
Beat Kudos Challenge on Gold
Porsche 911 GT1
Beat Kudos Challenge on Silver
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Beat Kudos Challenge on Platinum
This neat little mini-game can be accessed by going into the Garage. While you're in walk mode, go over to the arcade machine and press A.
How to change Car Colour
Go online, and either join/make a game.
Choose the car you wish to change the colour of. (eg Ford Focus)
Choose a car in a different class with the colour you want the first car to be. (eg VX220 for orange)
Go offline, and go to either single player kudos challenge, or ghost trials (the names may be wrong, it's from memory)
Select the class of the car with the colour you want to be changed. (eg the class with the Ford Focus)
Keep pressing A until you see the small 3D version of the car on the right hand side. Do not select it with A.
Once you have seen this screen, keep pressing B until you are back at the title screen.
Join/Create a game on xbox live, and the car you chose (Ford Focus) should be the car you have selected, but in the colour of the other car. (orange from the VX220)
This can be done with any car in the game, but will not "transfer over" stripes onto a car without them.
92 or 172
BACK TO TOP