- Harmonix Joins Fig Crowdfunding
- Borderlands Added to Xbox One Backwards Compatibility
- Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut PS4 Code Giveaway
- REVIEW: Madden NFL 16 Review
- Batman Arkham Knight PC Patch Released, Then Pulled
- Witcher Universe on Sale at GOG.com
- New Mortal Kombat X DLC for 2016
- Mornin '15
- FTC Smacks Down on Machinima for Failure to Disclose Endorsements
- Half of the Million Sellers on Steam are in Early Access
- MS Announces New Xbox One Elite Bundle with Lunar Controller
- REVIEW: Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution May Get Backwards Compatibility Treatment for Xbox One
- Hideo Kojima Waves Goodbye to Metal Gear Solid
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Enraged Gamers
Rainbow Six: Lockdown Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox, PC|
developer: Red Storm Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 06, 05
|» All About Rainbow Six: Lockdown on ActionTrip|
Spend the indicated amount of Intel points at the "Special Features" menu to acquire the corresponding cheat. To activate them, pause game play, then select the "Enter Cheat Code" selection at the options menu. The name of the code will appear to confirm correct entry. Repeat the code to disable its effect.
Increased Force (650 Intel Points): Press [Right]x3, [Down]x3.
Invisible (900 Intel Points): Press [Down]x3, [Up]x3.
One Shot Kills (600 Intel Points): Press [Up]x3, [Left]x3.
Unlimited Ammo (550 Intel Points): Press [Up], [Down], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right].
Unlimited Items (550 Intel Points): Press [Left], [Right], [Left], [Right], [Up], [Down].
Fast Movement: Press [Left]x3, [Right]x3.
Ghost Mode: Press [Up]x2, [Left], [Right], [Down]x2.
Spend the indicated amount of Intel points at the "Special Features" menu to acquire the corresponding artwork:
Part I: 10 Intel Points
Part II: 10 Intel Points
Part III: 10 Intel Points
Part IV: 10 Intel Points
Level 1 hints
Always shoot hinges or locks instead of blowing them because it is quieter.
Always crouch behind objects and make sure that your squad is with you shooting or your are guaranteed a death.
Shoot through the car windows. They are a useful shield.
Glitch: Fix med packs as medic
When you select your P.E.C. class, choose to be a medic. Whenever you run out of med packs or they are damaged, they will not be fixable or buyable. To get around this. transfer your character to another class, then back to medic. All of the skill points that you have earned will remain. You just have to put them back in.
93 or 176
|»||Click here for more Rainbow Six: Lockdown cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Rainbow Six: Lockdown cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Rainbow Six: Lockdown cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
BACK TO TOP