- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
Red Dead Revolver Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox|
publisher: Rockstar Games
developer: Rockstar San Diego
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 04, 04
|» All About Red Dead Revolver on ActionTrip|
Cheats are unlocked by completing Bounty Hunter challenges. They are then available in the pause menu. The following Bounty levels unlock the corresponding cheats:
Sad Stars - The Mine
No HUD - Stagecoach
Bite the Bullet (Enemies have golden guns) - Fort Diego
No Distortion - End of the Line
Infinite Dead Eye - Battle Finale
Golden Gun - Siege
Invincibility - Fall From Grace
Red Wood Revolver Mode cheat allows you to play and Manny Quinn, a wooden dummy found in the back of the brimstone Gun Shop. Manny Quinn's Dead Eye skill lights him on fire and he is able to burn enemies. To unlock new Red Wood Revolver cheat modes beat the following ones:
Hard Mode - Beat Story Mode
Very Hard Mode - Beat Hard Mode
Red Wood Revolver Mode - Beat Very Hard Mode
The Man With No Name
When you choose to play Red Dead Revolver in the story mode, it will ask you for your file name. Press X on the space and move the cursor over 1 spot. Then, go to ok to accept the name. The game will name the file itself, calling it "Rstar". Activating this cheat makes it so that some of the items in a store have already been considered bought by you, and you already have many of them. NOTE: The items that are considered already bought by you will vary. Such as on one file you could have some weapons and health increase items purchased. On another file, you may have no health increase items bought or weapons, and you might have journal pages and showdown characters.
Beating Pig Josh
To beat pig josh all you need to do is jump on to the roof that Jack is on and get on top of little shack thing. After that you will have a perfect view of Josh. If he tries to come up the stairs he will most likely blow himself out of the shack leaving him vulnerable for attack.
Beating Pig Josh (alternative method)
Pig Josh runs a set pattern, but if you kneel down he loses you completely and goes back into creep mode. Jump to the lone tower (the one that fatboy shoots at you from), and stand there. When Pig Josh tries to blow you up, just jump at the right time and he'll blow himself to hell, but you will be unscathed, land and hit Hoghead in the back... and the rest is history.
Speak to Jack 5 times in Brimstone 3 and he will sell you health power-ups.
Talk to girls in the tub upstairs in Saloon Fight, they sell you a health power-up.
Talk to the girl in the Jailbreak twice after you rescue her, she will see you a health power-up.
Talk to the paper boy in Brimstone 4, he sells you a dead eye power up.
146 or 216
BACK TO TOP