- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
- Mornin '16
- FEATURE: Gears of War 4 Multiplayer Hand-on
- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: M
release date: n/a
|» All About Roadkill on ActionTrip|
Pause the game and enter the codes at the Map Screen.
Press Y, A, A, Y, X, B, B, X, A, X, B, Y.
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Y, A, Y, A, X, B, B, X.
Press Y, X, X, B, Y, X, X, B.
Press Y, B, Y, B, X, A, X, A, Down, Up.
Press X, B, X, B, X, B, X, B.
Press Y, B, A, X, X, A, B, Y.
Decrease RIOT level
Press Y, B, A, X, Y, B, A, X, Down.
Increase RIOT level
Press Y, B, A, X, Y, B, A, X, Up.
If a gang of cops or rival gangs are coming after you, learn to drive and shoot in reverse. Back away from the cars that are about to explode or the explosion will take off a tremendous amount of armor.
Listen for the weather report on the radio. When you hear the report for the tornado warning, find the tornado and follow it from about a block back. You can pick up all the scavenger parts from the vehicles that the tornado destroys. For extra cash, try to induce a RIOT near the tornado. The increased traffic and constant stream of cops will give the tornado more toys to toss around and give you more cash.
Weapon power-ups respawn immediately
Press Start to pause game play and highlight the 'Map' option. Then, press Y, A(2), Y, X, B(2), X, A, X, B, Y. The sound of an engine will confirm correct code entry. You still need to find where the original weapon power-up appears, then collect it again. It will also cause some weapons which you have not unlocked to appear next to your garage. However, not all weapon power-ups are next to your garage. They are usually nearby, but on a ledge or around the block.
Exit the RIOT mode
If you are getting beat up by the swarm of cops that come out in full RIOT, go to the garage and park. The RIOT will be turned off. To save your progress, you will have to pull into the garage again.
When you progress enough, you will be taken to another city by following the 'M' on the map. You can actually go back to the previous city at anytime. Pay attention where the exits are for the cities.
Stay by your garage and induce a RIOT by killing the civilians and other gangs on the street. To get the RIOT factor up faster, blast away the street cops. When your armor is running low, drop by the garage and pick up a repair kit. Keep repeating this until you get enough money for the upgrades. If you 'fail' the RIOT, do not restart by loading the previous save. This allows you keep all the money, no game penalties will be levied, and you will keep all of your upgrades. The only thing you will lose are all of your weapons.
110 or 247
BACK TO TOP