- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
Sega GT 2002 Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Sega GT 2002 on ActionTrip|
Unlock the GT40 Concept car from the Season 1 Official Races. You can buy it for $150,000 then sell it for $185,000 to $195,000. It only takes about one or two game days to sell it, for a $35,000 to $45,000 profit.
Get a six gear car. Top it out with the maximum HP, ten test it out in the Sega Drag race. Make sure you get your car in a Manual Transmission. Start out with sixth gear, and accelerate just before the last second. When you go up to 40 mph, shift down to third and make your way up the gears.
Super Racing Muffler
Clear the second season then race the hatchback event. If you raced the hatchback event before doing so, you may not perform this trick correctly. After you clear the second season buy a Civic Type R 02 and fully modify the car. Race the hatchback event and come in first.
Go to the used parts section regularly and check for question marks. For $1800 you can get a bottle of Nitrous Oxide, only for use in Drag Racing. To use it, press Y. Use wisely, as it is one-time only. Note: This was done with a play time of 24 hours.
Nitrous Oxide Part
To obtain nitrous for the drag race you must be on a day ending in a 6 (26, 86, 236, etc). You must first lose a drag race at least one day before the day ending in a "6", or up to 3 days in advance (ends in "3"). Once you have lost, and it is a day ending in a "6", go to the used parts shop and the part will be all the way to the right under the "???". The part costs $1980 and you can only use it once (by pressing Y button) in a drag race.
When you are starting a race, if you want to get ahead of everyone quicker, cut as many cars off as possible. As soon as you get in front of a car, it will slow down quickly, allowing you to get further ahead faster.
Press the gas in the drag race just as "1" appears on your screen to get a slightly quicker start.
Faster drag race
During a drag race turn your TCS (Traction Control System) off at the options menu. You will notice your car is much slower with it on. Just let the wheels spin and you will get a win every time. Note: This trick works with all cars, but a faster car such as a charger is recommended to get wins constantly.
Purchase any part/upgrade for any car and have the exact amount of money in your total money. You will receive the part/upgrade for free. For example, have $10,000 total money and purchase a Tuned ROM upgrade priced at $10,000. You will get the part for free with $10,000 still in your total money.
136 or 257
BACK TO TOP