- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Spider-Man 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, GBA, GameCube, Xbox, Playstation 2|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jun 28, 04
|» All About Spider-Man 2 on ActionTrip|
Atart a new game and enter HCRAYERT as your name, then go back and enter what you want as your name. You will start with No intro. 20100 Hero points, Swing Speed 6/8. Web Zip Aquired. Awards: Big Game Hunter, Alien Buster, Shock Asorber, Tentacle Wrangler. 44.38% done.
When Rhino tries to hit you, there will be a flash above Spider-Man's head. Press B when this happens. When Rhino stops spinning, he will be dizzy. Punch him until he recovers, then he will charge at you. Jump over him. Do not punch or web him. If you web him you will get hurt. If you punch him it will not have any affect because there is metal around his body.
Last Speed Upgrade
To get the 8th speed upgrade you must get up to the 16th chapter and defeat it. When the new chapter starts get 50,000 hero points and go to the shop. Swing upgrade 8 should be there unless you haven't upgraded it before.
I bet a lot of you wonder how to get to the Statue of Liberty. All you have to do is hitch a ride on a helicopter. If you land in the water close enough to Ellis Island you climb out of the water onto it. Note: If you want to check to make sure you got it, move the right analog stick so that you are looking straight up.
Evidence of Vulture Fight
Go to the Chrysler building (the other huge sky scraper near the empire state building), up far enough to where there are green pyramids on 4 corners of the building, and go around the building. You should find green feathers on the building, referring to the first game when you fought Vulture there.
Defeat Dr.Octopus (The easy way!)
In the final battle after you have hit all the machine switches, Dr.Octopus's shield will disappear and this is Spider-man's chance to take him out. To defeat Dr.Octopus requires you to let him chase you, if you chase him, he'll easily grab you and do dramatic damage. So when your web bar is between 3/4 full and full, wait on 1 of the 4 platforms (for example the one that Mary Jane is on.) and let him come to you. When he reaches the platform your on, switch the spidey sense on (up on the D-Pad.) and dodge his first attack, then hold the L button down and run at him still in spidey sense mode and use the uppercut combat skill. This should send him flying into the air and back down on the floor, quickly charge up a jump and web swing away, and then turn the spidey sense off. Using the spidey sense mode will have decreased your web bar, so to refill it just keep swinging about in mid-air. This should help it regenerate, but when your web swinging try not to collide with any posts or walls, this will stop the regeneration process until you start swinging again! Repeat this process until he gives up.
How to fight The Lizard
First to fight The Lizard you need to beat the game and beat EVERY single round possible in the battle arena located at Shockers old warehouse, then go across the street from the pizza parlor in between the time 10:00A.M. and 11:00A.M. ON THE GAME and the manhole in front will open up a hole and jump in it and you will fight The Lizard.
158 or 293
BACK TO TOP