- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Star Wars: Republic Commando Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 01, 05
|» All About Star Wars: Republic Commando on ActionTrip|
Pause game play, then press [Y]x2, [L], [Up], [X], [Black], [X], [Y]. An explosion will confirm correct code entry.
Pause game play, then press [Y]x2, [X], [Down], [R], [L], [R], [Up]. An explosion will confirm correct code entry. All current weapons will now be fully reloaded.
Unlimited health (for all of delta squad)
When the game is paused,enter the code and you will hear a sound to say that the cheat has been accepted:
[X], [Y], [X], [Left Trigger], [Right Trigger], [X], [Y], [X]: Unlimited health (For all of delta squad)
Successfully complete the Geonosis campaign.
Spec Ops featurette
Successfully complete the Assault Ship campaign.
Temuera Morrison interview
Successfully complete the Kashyyyk campaign.
To kill a Droideka easily, stand as close as you can to it, and directly in front of it (between its gun arms). It cannot shoot you. Kill it with melee attacks to save ammunition. Note: If there is more than one Droideka, stand so that you are in line with as many of them as possible so that the others cannot see you.
Defeating Greivous' Guard
Use your EMP grenades and concentrate your men's fire on them. Once they are being shocked by the EMP, throw Thermal Detonators to deal extra damage. You should also use your DC-17's anti-armor attachment.
Throw two electric grenades and fire a quick bust from the DC-17. This should shut them down or put them on the ground.
To defeat a Super Battle Droid, run up to him while he is shooting at you. Then melee him and back up before he can hit you. While he is swinging his arm, fire at him with your blaster. After he melees, he will resume shooting at you. Repeat the process until he is destroyed. If there are two SBDs, concentrate your team's fire on him.
Get your squad to attack the Super Battle Droid. Then, take out a sniper rifle and shoot them where there face would be. Take out the arm that does not have a blaster. Then, take a few more shots on its upper body.
Ghost Ship Recon: Lightsaber
On the level where you first encounter the Trandoshan Elites (the ones with the minigun), just before you find the elite there is some debris you can blow up. Instead of doing this, turn right and crawl into the vent. Once you get inside, look behind you. You will see ad ead clone with a lightsaber. Note: You cannot use it.
Ghost Ship Recon: Save ammunition
When you are on the ghost ship, you will not find any D-17 ammunition for awhile. Save it and spread all your ammunition around. You will get a shotgun type weapon during the game that is average, but not as good as the D-17. Also make sure that you have a sniper and ammunition for the droids.
In the Wookie level hanger, enter a gun turret. Use the [Left Analog-stick] to slowly move the turret around the hanger. You can even take it off the edge of the platform. You cannot fall off, even when you get out -- you will return to the platform.
173 or 223
BACK TO TOP