- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
- Mornin '16
- PAX East 2016: Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness Hands-on
- Unboxing the April Quest Collection of Level Up by Loot Crate
- PAX East 2016: I Am Setsuna Hands-on
- 'Xbox One Two' Rumored
- Fallout 4 Mods to Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Nintendo Officially Announced Their Next Console But Won't Show It
- Uncharted 4: No End to Thieves, Copies Stolen While in Transit
- Mass Effect Andromeda Franchise's Most Ambitious So Far
Star Wars: Republic Commando Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 01, 05
|» All About Star Wars: Republic Commando on ActionTrip|
Pause game play, then press [Y]x2, [L], [Up], [X], [Black], [X], [Y]. An explosion will confirm correct code entry.
Pause game play, then press [Y]x2, [X], [Down], [R], [L], [R], [Up]. An explosion will confirm correct code entry. All current weapons will now be fully reloaded.
Unlimited health (for all of delta squad)
When the game is paused,enter the code and you will hear a sound to say that the cheat has been accepted:
[X], [Y], [X], [Left Trigger], [Right Trigger], [X], [Y], [X]: Unlimited health (For all of delta squad)
Successfully complete the Geonosis campaign.
Spec Ops featurette
Successfully complete the Assault Ship campaign.
Temuera Morrison interview
Successfully complete the Kashyyyk campaign.
To kill a Droideka easily, stand as close as you can to it, and directly in front of it (between its gun arms). It cannot shoot you. Kill it with melee attacks to save ammunition. Note: If there is more than one Droideka, stand so that you are in line with as many of them as possible so that the others cannot see you.
Defeating Greivous' Guard
Use your EMP grenades and concentrate your men's fire on them. Once they are being shocked by the EMP, throw Thermal Detonators to deal extra damage. You should also use your DC-17's anti-armor attachment.
Throw two electric grenades and fire a quick bust from the DC-17. This should shut them down or put them on the ground.
To defeat a Super Battle Droid, run up to him while he is shooting at you. Then melee him and back up before he can hit you. While he is swinging his arm, fire at him with your blaster. After he melees, he will resume shooting at you. Repeat the process until he is destroyed. If there are two SBDs, concentrate your team's fire on him.
Get your squad to attack the Super Battle Droid. Then, take out a sniper rifle and shoot them where there face would be. Take out the arm that does not have a blaster. Then, take a few more shots on its upper body.
Ghost Ship Recon: Lightsaber
On the level where you first encounter the Trandoshan Elites (the ones with the minigun), just before you find the elite there is some debris you can blow up. Instead of doing this, turn right and crawl into the vent. Once you get inside, look behind you. You will see ad ead clone with a lightsaber. Note: You cannot use it.
Ghost Ship Recon: Save ammunition
When you are on the ghost ship, you will not find any D-17 ammunition for awhile. Save it and spread all your ammunition around. You will get a shotgun type weapon during the game that is average, but not as good as the D-17. Also make sure that you have a sniper and ammunition for the droids.
In the Wookie level hanger, enter a gun turret. Use the [Left Analog-stick] to slowly move the turret around the hanger. You can even take it off the edge of the platform. You cannot fall off, even when you get out -- you will return to the platform.
178 or 294
BACK TO TOP