- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: Vivendi Games
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Dec 08, 04
|» All About The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay on ActionTrip|
In the Take Off Platform, find Space Cowboy.
Movie Still #1
In the Dream find Desert Air.
Riddick Movie Teaser and Riddick First playable
In the Feed Ward, find Sensai.
Riddick Prototype #1 and Riddick Combo Trailer:
In the Dream, find Hogdahl's Finest.
Riddick Prototype #3 and Movie Prop 1
In the Guard Quarters, find Gronko's bar.
Defeating Hoxie's Red Mechs
When you fight Hoxie's Red Mechs, pick up the mini gun. Get the mechs in a line so they cannot hit you and shoot away.
Defeating the Riot Guards
In order to defeat the Riot Guards, you have to shoot them in the back. It is recommended that you get close to them and strafe sideways while shooting them in the back. They are slow and cannot keep up. In addition, do not forget to pick up the Riot Guard's minigun.
Defeating the Heavy Guard in the Loading Dock
You cannot hope to take this monster out with any weapon. Your best bet is to get the minigun before entering the Loading Dock and shooting the explosive canisters that are circulating over the guard. Make sure to stay out of the line of fire. Keep hitting the canisters until the guard falls.
If you are low on health and there is not any Med Stations nearby, look for the flying bug-like creatures that are found throughout the game. Walk up to one and press X. Riddick will eat it, and by doing so will gain health.
His attack pattern is as follows: left to right swing, over head smash. After he does this, go in and give about two or three strikes with the shiv. Repeat as necessary to kill him.
To easily take out the riot guards, simply give the BLACK panel on their backs a couple of shot-gun blasts.
The Missing Blueskin
If you already talked to the guy about killing all the Blueskins, forget it, it's too late you won't be able to complete this mission. This mission actually starts before you talk to him. After you kill Rust back in the single security level, on your way back to the courtyard, there is a Blueskin standing there. If you talk to him, he'll congratulate you on killing rust. When a guard isn't nearby, kill him.
Where's The Snitch List?
There are two parts to the snitch list. One is hidden in the work pass room where there are the two guards and the mechanic. Search for a loose panel behind the crates. After you give the package to Jagger Valance and you get the mission to get the bomb, head back to the second floor (like you're heading back to the upper mines). On you're way back you're going to see 2 miners standing around. Take them out. One of them has the snitch list plus a little axe-like club I think you'll really like.
105 or 341
BACK TO TOP