- Mass Effect 4 Launch Years Away, A Few Details Spilt
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Trailer
- REVIEW: Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Original Sin Still Strong on Steam
- More Watch Dogs, Less FIFA
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Unity Rob Zombie's French Revolution Trailer
- COMIC: Professional Assassins
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Rob Zombie\'s French Revolution Trailer
- Shadow Realms
You\'ve Been Chosen - Nightmare Trailer
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Comic-Con 2014 Trailer
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
The Bright Lord Trailer
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: ZeniMax Media
developer: Bethesda Softworks
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 01, 02
|» All About The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind on ActionTrip|
While playing, press B then go to the status screen and highlight Health. Then press Black, White, Black, Black, Black then hold A to refill health.
While playing, press B then go to the status screen and highlight Fatigue. Then press Black, Black, White, White, Black then hold A to refill Fatigue.
While playing, press B then go to the status screen and highlight Magic. Then press Black, White, White, Black, White then hold A to refill Magic. Infinite Health, Fatigue & Magic: Enable the the refill codes listed and while holding A, press B and exit.
Infinite Health, Fatigue & Magic
Enable the the refill codes listed and while holding A, press B and exit.
A great way to increase armor levels is to use the Health code and leave your character attacked for a couple of hours.
Keep health, magicka, and fatigue levels full
Enable the "Change health level", "Change magicka level", or "Change fatigue level" codes, and before you fill your health/magicka/fatigue up, while holding A and filling it, press B and exit. It will continue to rise and as it goes down, it will raise back up instantly. For example, start filling your health/magicka/fatigue, and press B before it is to the top, While still holding A and filling it, it will keep and always be full until you return to the menu.
Boost all weapon stats
Use the following trick to boost all your weapon stats, with the exception of Hand-to-Hand. Note: The boost is the same as previous methods mentioned; the only exception is that you are activating all of the bound spells for each weapon at one time, then pressing the appropriate trigger buttons and holding them throughout. First, acquire all bound "weapon" spells that cover the weapon stats. Make sure you have a spell that raises long blade, short blade, blunt weapon, etc. (one of each bound-type in your magic list). Depending on how much magicka you have, you may have to enable the "Change magicka level" code to ensure your magicka continues to rise as you cast the spells. Cast all of the bound "weapon" spells one after another. Once all of them are active, hold X + L and watch the weapons switch out rapidly. As they switch, the stats associated with each type of weapon will rise tremendously. You can do this as many times as desired until the spell expires. To continue boosting your stats, simply re-do the spells and hold the appropriate buttons your controller.
Change health level
Press B during game play to display the options. Press L or R to cycle to the statistics screen. Highlight the health bar, press Black, White, Black(3), then hold A to set a new health level. Press B to exit. When you get hit, your health will automatically go back up. Note: Only one code can be activated at one time.
Change magicka level
Press B during game play to display the options. Press L or R to cycle to the statistics screen. Highlight the magicka bar, press Black, White(2), Black, White, then hold A to set a new magicka level. Press B to exit. When you use magicka, it will automatically go back up. Note: Only one code can be activated at one time.
Change fatigue level
Press B during game play to display the options. Press L or R to cycle to the statistics screen. Highlight the fatigue bar, press Black(2), White(2), Black, then hold A to set a new fatigue level. Press B to exit. When your fatigue changes, it will automatically go back up. Note: Only one code can be activated at one time. To raise all stats, Strength, Endurance, and Luck, all you need is Wraith Guard and Sunder. Equip any weapon, and make sure you have the Wraith Guard on. Hold X + L to switch between the Sunder and the other weapon. This will raise the stats of Strength, Endurance, and Luck by at least 90 points at a time. This also works with Keening, but it raises Speed, Agility, Health, and Willpower.
Equip a bow, then any arrow. Hold Attack to pull the arrow back. Enter the inventory screen with the arrow still pulled back. You may now release Attack. Unequip the arrows and resume the game. It will now continue to shoot the arrow. After it fires, it will not count that arrow to be missing.
Increase weapon skill
Find a weapon that has bound whatever that weapon is (for example, a katana with bound long sword) and cast the Bound spell. When the weapon appears, hold X + R and your weapons will continuously switch. When the bound weapon wears off, your stat with the weapon should have increased dramatically. For example, it is possible to raise my longs word skill from 50 to over 2000 in about five minutes.
Go to the desert place and look in the guard towers in crates for full bone armor. In Vivec go in the Blacksmith shop in the Redoran Waistworks and there will be a Drouph Cuirass and lots of other goodies.
Increase Weapon Stats
1. Buy a weapon with Bind magic (Spear, Axe, Sword, etc...)
2. Equip that weapons Bind magic to your spells.
3. Cast the Bind Spell. After you,ve cast the spell that weapon will automaticlly be equiped.
4. Hold the Left trigger, Right Trigger, and the X button until the spell wears off. (Make sure the weapon you have bound is the one that is equiped at all times during the spell length)
5. Once the spell is done check your stats on that weapon. You should have around 3000 to 4000 points on that stat.
Tired of getting killed easy, well here is the solution
1. Travel the swamp from Seyda Neen to Hla Oad. while on the trip a man will fall from the sky. He will be dead upon impact.
2. Take all of his belongings and eliminate the body. He should have 2 or 3 Levitate scrolls on him.
3. Go back to Seyda Neen and then go to Balmora.
4. Look for a trader near the guilds. He will have a Demon Spear.
5. Use the Bind cheat.
6. Now goto Suran to the Earthly Delights shop.
7. Talk to the bar tender.
8. Go out to the mountains and find the man she was refering to.
9. Before you talk to him ( Umbra ), cast levitate.
10. Talk to him and give him a worriors death.
11. Immidiatly jump, you fly a great distance away from him remeber to cast the second spell of Levitate before you hit the ground, or you will die upon impact.
12. Now find your way back to Suran.
13. Head back to him only this time stay up in th mountains and look down for him where he once was. SAVE THE GAME
14. Find a rock that you can stand on near him, one that you can hit him but he can not hit you. ( Use the Spear ) Hit him till he is dead.
15. Take his Armor and sword. Now you will be hard to kill.
16. Go back to Balomra and buy the Long Sword from the same merchant you bought the spear from, use the bind cheat and Wah-Lah You are now a froce to be recond with, The Umbra Long Sword Deals out 1-50 points Damage one what or however you strike.
Steal without getting caught
1. There must be a door close by.
2. Grab the goods
3. RUN! out the door and make your way to the thieves guild.
4. Before talking to the guy whos gonna help you, drop your money on the ground in front of you.
5. Ask him to clear the bounty.
6. It will say "---- was removed from your inventory", but in reality you dont have no cash!
7. Pick your money up. go steal more!!
115 or 221
|»||Click here for more The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind cheats|
|»||Click here to find more The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP