- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Heading to PC
- Indie Devs Lose Most in Ouya Buyout
- Square Enix Says Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusivity Wasn't Easy
- Bethesda Literally Cannot Make More Pip Boy CEs
- Street Fighter V Beta Still Doesn't Work
- FEATURE: Transformers Devastation
- Mafia 3 Officially Confirmed
- Mornin '15
- The Terminator is a Playable Character in WWE 2K16
- Fight, Stealth, or Talk Your Way Out of Boss Fights in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- China Completely Lifts Ban on Consoles
- Numerous Steam Accounts Hijacked Last Week
- Voting Poll: How Do You Procure Your Games
- Razer Buys Ouya, Co-founder and CEO Resigns
- UK Sales Charts Welcomes Rory
- Playing PS4 Games, PC-Style
- Rocket League Captures the Hearts of PC Gamers
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
developer: Krome Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 12, 04
|» All About Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue on ActionTrip|
All Bunyip Licenses
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [X], [B], [X], [A] during game play.
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [B], [A], [B], [A] during game play.
All Level 1 Rangs (burrumudgee Rangs)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [B], [X], [B], [X] during game play.
All Level 2 Rangs (Sly Rangs)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [X], [B], [X], [Y] during game play.
Show All Objects (lines Form The Sky)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right] during game play.
Alternate ending sequence
Successfully complete the game with a 100% rating.
Volcano Rescue: Easy Opals
Once you get into the area where the Thermal Bunyip is located, run towards the left. There will be a 500 Opal bag. Go back out the way that you came in. You can get the door leading to the exit to open for you. Simply walk out the door, turn around, and go back into the room with the 500 Opal bag and pick it up again. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Gunna Gunna: Easy Opals
Go to the Gunna Gunna training grounds. Go up the hills with the skull blocks coming out. You will see a bridge. Glide over to it, then cross the bridge. Keep going onto the platforms. At the top one is a bag of 400 hidden Opals.
Find some water to swim in. Go under water then come back for air. You will have full health.
83 or 164
BACK TO TOP