- New Destiny Patch Improves Legendary Drops
- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: GameCube, Playstation 2, Xbox|
developer: Krome Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 12, 04
|» All About Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue on ActionTrip|
All Bunyip Licenses
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [X], [B], [X], [A] during game play.
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [B], [A], [B], [A] during game play.
All Level 1 Rangs (burrumudgee Rangs)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [B], [X], [B], [X] during game play.
All Level 2 Rangs (Sly Rangs)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [X], [B], [X], [Y] during game play.
Show All Objects (lines Form The Sky)
Press [Start]x2, [Y], [Start]x2, [Y], [Up], [Down], [Left], [Right] during game play.
Alternate ending sequence
Successfully complete the game with a 100% rating.
Volcano Rescue: Easy Opals
Once you get into the area where the Thermal Bunyip is located, run towards the left. There will be a 500 Opal bag. Go back out the way that you came in. You can get the door leading to the exit to open for you. Simply walk out the door, turn around, and go back into the room with the 500 Opal bag and pick it up again. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Gunna Gunna: Easy Opals
Go to the Gunna Gunna training grounds. Go up the hills with the skull blocks coming out. You will see a bridge. Glide over to it, then cross the bridge. Keep going onto the platforms. At the top one is a bag of 400 hidden Opals.
Find some water to swim in. Go under water then come back for air. You will have full health.
83 or 141
BACK TO TOP