- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
X-Men Legends Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube|
developer: Raven Software
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 22, 04
|» All About X-Men Legends on ActionTrip|
On the main menu press Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, Down, Start.
Colossus - Beat Nuclear Facility Mission.
Cyclops - Beat Mystique in NY.
Emma Frost - After Nuclear Plant Mission.
Gambit - Finish Third Level.
Ice Man, Jean Grey, Beast, Rogue, and Storm - Beat the First Mission.
Jubilee, Nightcrawler - Finish Second Mission.
Magma - Complete her second round of training.
Psylocke - Beat the New York riot Mission.
Unlock Original Outfits
Beat the game to unlock additional costumes for each character. These include: Original outfits for Storm, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Colossus.
The "Leadership" quality possessed by Storm and Cyclops can be a tremendous asset to the team. This skill multiplies both damage and experience when successfully completing a combo. At its highest level Leadership will multiply damage by 150% and experience by 25%. Use Storm and Cyclops together to multiply these values a second time. That's 625 damage of a base 100 attack. With a good roll of the die, combo attacks upwards of 1500 are possible by the end of the game.
When you acquire Beast, Rogue, or Colossus in X-Men Legends you can pick up Wolverine and hurl him at a foe just like any other object so long as you use these three characters.
101 or 208
BACK TO TOP