- Hatred Now Available for Preorder
- Capcom Confident that Next Resident Evil Will Blow Minds
- Battlefield Hardline Open Beta Starts Next Week
- Sid Meier's Starships PAX South Panel
- Nintendo Introduces Creators Program for YouTubers
- Evolve Solo Gameplay Experience Trailer
- Jurassic World and Avengers LEGO Games This Year
- The Witcher 3 1080p on PS4, 900p on Xbox One
- Mornin '15
- PlayStation Partners with Spotify
- The Devil's Men Screenshots
- PlayStation Vita About to Lose a Few Apps
- Mortal Kombat X Reptile Reveal Trailer
- Unreal Engine 4 Tech Demo - An Apartment in Paris
- Ken Levine's Next PC Sci-Fi Game
- PAX South Preview Roundup
X-Men Legends Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube|
developer: Raven Software
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 22, 04
|» All About X-Men Legends on ActionTrip|
On the main menu press Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, Down, Start.
Colossus - Beat Nuclear Facility Mission.
Cyclops - Beat Mystique in NY.
Emma Frost - After Nuclear Plant Mission.
Gambit - Finish Third Level.
Ice Man, Jean Grey, Beast, Rogue, and Storm - Beat the First Mission.
Jubilee, Nightcrawler - Finish Second Mission.
Magma - Complete her second round of training.
Psylocke - Beat the New York riot Mission.
Unlock Original Outfits
Beat the game to unlock additional costumes for each character. These include: Original outfits for Storm, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Colossus.
The "Leadership" quality possessed by Storm and Cyclops can be a tremendous asset to the team. This skill multiplies both damage and experience when successfully completing a combo. At its highest level Leadership will multiply damage by 150% and experience by 25%. Use Storm and Cyclops together to multiply these values a second time. That's 625 damage of a base 100 attack. With a good roll of the die, combo attacks upwards of 1500 are possible by the end of the game.
When you acquire Beast, Rogue, or Colossus in X-Men Legends you can pick up Wolverine and hurl him at a foe just like any other object so long as you use these three characters.
99 or 176
BACK TO TOP