- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
- Mornin '16
- ESPN Offering to Pay Riot the Big Bucks to Broadcast LCS
- Yes, There is a Pro Cycling Manager 2016
- No Microtransactions for Overwatch Characters and Maps
- Ori and the Blind Forest Gets a Retail Version
- E3 Will Host an Open-to-the-Public Live Event
- Overwatch New Animated Short, Game Launches Tomorrow
- Doom And Total War: Warhammer PC Best-Sellers
- REVIEW: Total War: Warhammer
X-Men Legends Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube|
developer: Raven Software
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Sep 22, 04
|» All About X-Men Legends on ActionTrip|
On the main menu press Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, Down, Start.
Colossus - Beat Nuclear Facility Mission.
Cyclops - Beat Mystique in NY.
Emma Frost - After Nuclear Plant Mission.
Gambit - Finish Third Level.
Ice Man, Jean Grey, Beast, Rogue, and Storm - Beat the First Mission.
Jubilee, Nightcrawler - Finish Second Mission.
Magma - Complete her second round of training.
Psylocke - Beat the New York riot Mission.
Unlock Original Outfits
Beat the game to unlock additional costumes for each character. These include: Original outfits for Storm, Wolverine, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Colossus.
The "Leadership" quality possessed by Storm and Cyclops can be a tremendous asset to the team. This skill multiplies both damage and experience when successfully completing a combo. At its highest level Leadership will multiply damage by 150% and experience by 25%. Use Storm and Cyclops together to multiply these values a second time. That's 625 damage of a base 100 attack. With a good roll of the die, combo attacks upwards of 1500 are possible by the end of the game.
When you acquire Beast, Rogue, or Colossus in X-Men Legends you can pick up Wolverine and hurl him at a foe just like any other object so long as you use these three characters.
101 or 213
BACK TO TOP