- 2D Prince of Persia Plot Thickens
- Lords of the Fallen Dev Says It's Harder to Have 1080p Resolution on Xbox One than PS4
- Fans Could Bring About SNES Remix and GBA Remix
- REVIEW: The Elder Scrolls Online
- GRID: Autosport Official
- Mornin '14
- New Peggle 2 DLC Available Today
- Looks Like Suikoden II Will Go to the PS3
- GameStop Lists PS4 and Xbox One Versions of The Walking Dead
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Release Date & Gameplay Trailer
- GRID: Autosport Surfaces Along With Screens
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion Cheats
PII 450, 128MB RAM, 200MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 02, 04
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion on ActionTrip|
Start the game with the -speedy command line parameter.
Do Match Duel and you will get three cards instead of one. After winning a Match Duel and you obtain the three cards, you are able to draw three more cards by clicking the bottom of the screen repeatedly.
Wrong card behavior
While the Trap Card "Magic Thorn" is active on the field, when your opponent discards any number of cards from the deck (for example, Needle Worm, Gravekeeper's Servant) it does not count as damage to Life Points, and the card just says discard. The card was supposed to activate even if your opponent discards from its deck.
454 or 391
BACK TO TOP