- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
- Mornin '15
- Pillars of Eternity Released
- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion Cheats
PII 450, 128MB RAM, 200MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 02, 04
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion on ActionTrip|
Start the game with the -speedy command line parameter.
Do Match Duel and you will get three cards instead of one. After winning a Match Duel and you obtain the three cards, you are able to draw three more cards by clicking the bottom of the screen repeatedly.
Wrong card behavior
While the Trap Card "Magic Thorn" is active on the field, when your opponent discards any number of cards from the deck (for example, Needle Worm, Gravekeeper's Servant) it does not count as damage to Life Points, and the card just says discard. The card was supposed to activate even if your opponent discards from its deck.
464 or 454
BACK TO TOP