- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion Cheats
PII 450, 128MB RAM, 200MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 02, 04
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion on ActionTrip|
Start the game with the -speedy command line parameter.
Do Match Duel and you will get three cards instead of one. After winning a Match Duel and you obtain the three cards, you are able to draw three more cards by clicking the bottom of the screen repeatedly.
Wrong card behavior
While the Trap Card "Magic Thorn" is active on the field, when your opponent discards any number of cards from the deck (for example, Needle Worm, Gravekeeper's Servant) it does not count as damage to Life Points, and the card just says discard. The card was supposed to activate even if your opponent discards from its deck.
466 or 464
BACK TO TOP