- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion Cheats
PII 450, 128MB RAM, 200MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jul 02, 04
|» All About Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion on ActionTrip|
Start the game with the -speedy command line parameter.
Do Match Duel and you will get three cards instead of one. After winning a Match Duel and you obtain the three cards, you are able to draw three more cards by clicking the bottom of the screen repeatedly.
Wrong card behavior
While the Trap Card "Magic Thorn" is active on the field, when your opponent discards any number of cards from the deck (for example, Needle Worm, Gravekeeper's Servant) it does not count as damage to Life Points, and the card just says discard. The card was supposed to activate even if your opponent discards from its deck.
458 or 419
BACK TO TOP