- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
Z: Steel Soldiers Cheats
publisher: EON Digital Entertainment
developer: The Bitmap Brothers
P266 or K6II 550, 64MB RAM, 650MB HDD, 32MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Z: Steel Soldiers on ActionTrip|
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "
Change ALL 3 of these values to 00247449 and you'll have 1,000,000 credits when you return and reload this game. Remember not to change only one or two of the above locations or it won't work. You have to change all 3.
Below is a list of the even credits from 10,000 on up to 15,000 because some of the scenario's start you out with differing amounts. But most all will be found at address '1630':
10,000 = 00401C46
11,000 = 00E02B46
12,000 = 00803B46
13,000 = 00204B46
14,000 = 00C05A46
15,000 = 00606A46
If you want more of the above then goto the web and find HexEdit, dowload it and use it. To find the floating point value download WinHack and use its calculator feature which has the float integer value which is where you put the value and in the float hex value you'll see the code OF COURSE backwards.
Thanks go to Troy Willig for breaking this code and only in two days.
Rapid Shockwave attack
Note: This can only be done on the unpatched game in single player mode. Hold [Shift] and repeatedly click on an immobile target while the shockwave unit charges. Multiple energy blasts will be fired.
109 or 215
BACK TO TOP