- Steam Machine Prototypes Shipping December 13th
- The Elder Scrolls Online has a Release Date
- Terraria Releasing This Month for Vita
- Final Fantasy XIII - Lightning Returns Collector's Edition
- Borderlands 2 Christmas-Themed DLC
- Pillars of Eternity First Gameplay Shown
- Mornin '13
- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
Z: Steel Soldiers Cheats
publisher: EON Digital Entertainment
developer: The Bitmap Brothers
P266 or K6II 550, 64MB RAM, 650MB HDD, 32MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: n/a
|» All About Z: Steel Soldiers on ActionTrip|
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "
Change ALL 3 of these values to 00247449 and you'll have 1,000,000 credits when you return and reload this game. Remember not to change only one or two of the above locations or it won't work. You have to change all 3.
Below is a list of the even credits from 10,000 on up to 15,000 because some of the scenario's start you out with differing amounts. But most all will be found at address '1630':
10,000 = 00401C46
11,000 = 00E02B46
12,000 = 00803B46
13,000 = 00204B46
14,000 = 00C05A46
15,000 = 00606A46
If you want more of the above then goto the web and find HexEdit, dowload it and use it. To find the floating point value download WinHack and use its calculator feature which has the float integer value which is where you put the value and in the float hex value you'll see the code OF COURSE backwards.
Thanks go to Troy Willig for breaking this code and only in two days.
Rapid Shockwave attack
Note: This can only be done on the unpatched game in single player mode. Hold [Shift] and repeatedly click on an immobile target while the shockwave unit charges. Multiple energy blasts will be fired.
104 or 164
BACK TO TOP