- Nordic Games Acquires de Blob IP from THQ
- FEATURE: Fantasia: Music Evolved OST Review
- Playable The Evil Within PC Demo
- Denis Dyack Creates Third Studio for Shadow of the Eternals
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Ships
- P.T. Free on PlayStation Store
- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Zeus: Master of Olympus Cheats
developer: Impressions Games
P166, 32MB RAM, 550MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 20, 00
|» All About Zeus: Master of Olympus on ActionTrip|
Press [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[C] and enter any of the following codes:
Delian Treasury - Add 1000 coins
Ambrosia - Win scenario
Fireballs from Heaven - Strike a particular piece of ground with fireball
Bowvine and Arrows - Towers shoot cows instead of arrows
Cheese Puff - Dairy workers put on cheese suits
Fishy - Unlimited food
SoundFrags - Killed animals make funny noises
Improve 'Fireballs from Heaven' cheat
You can hit different places on ground, by typing the code first then right click and take a letter away from the code, build a building, then put the letter back into the code and... voila! You can hit more places of land with the fireballs!
Shoot cows from the sky
Enable the Bowvine and Arrows code followed by the Fireballs from Heaven code to shoot cows from the sky.
Sometimes a Hero's Hall must be built in certain places. For example, Thesues' Hall needs to be built by the palace, surrounded by walls and have good appeal. On maps where space is at a premium this can be difficult to accomplish. To get around this, after you have filled the requirements to summon the hero, and while the hero is on his/her way to the city, you can demolish the hall and any of the structures you had to build to meet the requirements. Then, rebuild the hall anywhere that is connected to a road. The hero will not care and will serve your city as usual.
Easy monster kills
Instead of worrying about building the Hero's Hall to slay monsters, use the Fireballs from Heaven code to shoot fireballs at a monster. One hit and the monster is slain.
If one of your rivals is about to attack you in one month, save the game. When the enemy arrives, fight them. If you lose, load that game again (without saving it). You should now have the opportunity to fight them again. The next time they come, bribe them (if possible). If you cannot bribe them, fight them again. If you lose, load the game again. Fight them until you win, then save the game.
If an earthquake happens and the land is no longer able to be built on, use the Fireballs from Heaven code to rain fire over the affected land. Then, clear the land as normal and you can now build freely upon it.
Fish on land glitch
If Atemis's Temple is built, find a meadow near some wolves. Then, place a sheep to be attacked by the wolves. When Artemis appears to kill the attacker, fish will automatically appear on land.
161 or 239
BACK TO TOP