- Batman: Arkham Knight Glides to the Tops of the Nordic Charts
- Nintendo Play Station Prototype Found
- Fallout Shelter will Hit Android Next Month
- Batgirl DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight Will Release July 14th
- REVIEW: Batman Arkham Knight
- Mornin '15
- Nintendo Responds to E3 Criticizing Feedback
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies to be Revealed at SDCC
- Preorder Fallout 4 on the Xbox Store, Get Fallout 3 Free
- Senator Leland Yee Pleads Guilty to Racketeering and Gun Running
- Steam Hardware Preorders Already Sold Out
- Star Wars Battlefront Alpha Leaked
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama Cheats
publisher: Mumbo Jumbo
developer: Mumbo Jumbo
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 15, 09
|» All About Zombie Bowl-O-Rama on ActionTrip|
Complete each requirement to receive the achievements.
1000 Club: Earn 1000 points.
300 Club: A perfect 300, 12 strikes in one game.
Agility: No gutterballs were thrown a complete game.
Anarchy: Get a strike against rank and file zombies.
Bi-Centennial: A 200 game was rolled.
Carnival Game: A strike was made with every zombie being knocked off the lane.
Dance Fever: Throw a strike against dancing zombies.
Dead Meat: Throw a strike with a meatball.
Experienced Striker: 15 strikes in all games.
Fair Play: Won a game without using any tricks or threats.
Freedom Fighter: Free Play mode was completed.
Happily Ever After: Single Player mode was completed.
Marking Pen: A strike or spare was made in every frame of a game.
Pinball Wizard: A strike was made using the pinball.
Rookie Striker: 5 strikes in all games.
Shields Down, Captain: A strike was made against shielded zombies.
Sneaky: A strike was made using a small ball.
Strike King: 100 strikes in all games.
Strike Master: 30 strikes in all games.
Triple Striker: Three strikes in one game.
Turkey and Giblets: Three strikes in a row were rolled in a game.
44 or 218
|»||Click here for more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP