- PC Requirements for Watch_Dogs
- The Witcher 3 Delayed to 2015
- REVIEW: South Park: The Stick of Truth
- Microsoft Wants to Make Games with Gold like PS Plus
- EA Exec Doesn't Believe that Battlefield 4 Issues Have Damaged the Series
- Mornin '14
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 Dated, Screens & Trailer Released
- Gone Home Going to Consoles
- PlayStation Now Could Rent Games for $5 and $6
- New Jackdaw Edition for Assassin's Creed 4
- Recent Watch Dogs Trailer Sparks Downgrade Debate
Zombie Bowl-O-Rama Cheats
publisher: Mumbo Jumbo
developer: Mumbo Jumbo
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 15, 09 (released)
|» All About Zombie Bowl-O-Rama on ActionTrip|
Complete each requirement to receive the achievements.
1000 Club: Earn 1000 points.
300 Club: A perfect 300, 12 strikes in one game.
Agility: No gutterballs were thrown a complete game.
Anarchy: Get a strike against rank and file zombies.
Bi-Centennial: A 200 game was rolled.
Carnival Game: A strike was made with every zombie being knocked off the lane.
Dance Fever: Throw a strike against dancing zombies.
Dead Meat: Throw a strike with a meatball.
Experienced Striker: 15 strikes in all games.
Fair Play: Won a game without using any tricks or threats.
Freedom Fighter: Free Play mode was completed.
Happily Ever After: Single Player mode was completed.
Marking Pen: A strike or spare was made in every frame of a game.
Pinball Wizard: A strike was made using the pinball.
Rookie Striker: 5 strikes in all games.
Shields Down, Captain: A strike was made against shielded zombies.
Sneaky: A strike was made using a small ball.
Strike King: 100 strikes in all games.
Strike Master: 30 strikes in all games.
Triple Striker: Three strikes in one game.
Turkey and Giblets: Three strikes in a row were rolled in a game.
40 or 150
|»||Click here for more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Zombie Bowl-O-Rama cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP