- The Elder Scrolls Online Dragonstar Arena Trailer
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Ratbag Trailer
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Announcement Trailer
- Total War: Rome 2 EE Screens
- Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell Confirmed for 2015
- Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Announced
- Nintendo Announces the 'New' 3DS
- Bayonetta 2 Release Date Announced for October
- Valve Sued by Aussie Consumer Rights Commission
- Saints Row Reveal Soon?
- Deep Down Very Much in Development, Coop Shown
- Mornin '14
- Lords of the Fallen World Trailer
- EVE Online Developer Closes San Fran Studio
- Assassin's Creed Unity Delayed
- Destiny Now Available for Xbox One Preorder and Predownload
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Features Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 11 Man-Candy of Gaming
- Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Launches Tomorrow
- Lindsay Lohan Used GTA Lawsuit as Publicity, Claims Take-Two
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania Cheats
developer: Blue Fang
PII 233, 64MB RAm, 4MB video card, 650MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania on ActionTrip|
Press [Shift] + 4 to get more money. Using this cheat will cause your marine tank water to become dirty!
To unlock the hidden mermaid, place the mermaid statue in one of your marine tanks. This will also work with a Giant Clam Statue.
This code from Zoo Tycoon still works with the expansion pack. Just rename one of your exhibits Xanadu and you will unlock a unicorn in the animal panel. You must rename the exhibit. If you try to name a new exhibit Xanadu, your game will probably crash.
Unlock the Photo Booth
After winning the Shark World scenario, you'll unlock the photo booth. Check your structures menu and it'll be there.
Bubbling treasure chest
Place the treasure chest (new Marine Mania item!) into a tank and it willl start to bubble.
230 or 289
BACK TO TOP