- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania Cheats
developer: Blue Fang
PII 233, 64MB RAm, 4MB video card, 650MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania on ActionTrip|
Press [Shift] + 4 to get more money. Using this cheat will cause your marine tank water to become dirty!
To unlock the hidden mermaid, place the mermaid statue in one of your marine tanks. This will also work with a Giant Clam Statue.
This code from Zoo Tycoon still works with the expansion pack. Just rename one of your exhibits Xanadu and you will unlock a unicorn in the animal panel. You must rename the exhibit. If you try to name a new exhibit Xanadu, your game will probably crash.
Unlock the Photo Booth
After winning the Shark World scenario, you'll unlock the photo booth. Check your structures menu and it'll be there.
Bubbling treasure chest
Place the treasure chest (new Marine Mania item!) into a tank and it willl start to bubble.
230 or 291
BACK TO TOP