- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania Cheats
developer: Blue Fang
PII 233, 64MB RAm, 4MB video card, 650MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania on ActionTrip|
Press [Shift] + 4 to get more money. Using this cheat will cause your marine tank water to become dirty!
To unlock the hidden mermaid, place the mermaid statue in one of your marine tanks. This will also work with a Giant Clam Statue.
This code from Zoo Tycoon still works with the expansion pack. Just rename one of your exhibits Xanadu and you will unlock a unicorn in the animal panel. You must rename the exhibit. If you try to name a new exhibit Xanadu, your game will probably crash.
Unlock the Photo Booth
After winning the Shark World scenario, you'll unlock the photo booth. Check your structures menu and it'll be there.
Bubbling treasure chest
Place the treasure chest (new Marine Mania item!) into a tank and it willl start to bubble.
235 or 344
BACK TO TOP