- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania Cheats
developer: Blue Fang
PII 233, 64MB RAm, 4MB video card, 650MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania on ActionTrip|
Press [Shift] + 4 to get more money. Using this cheat will cause your marine tank water to become dirty!
To unlock the hidden mermaid, place the mermaid statue in one of your marine tanks. This will also work with a Giant Clam Statue.
This code from Zoo Tycoon still works with the expansion pack. Just rename one of your exhibits Xanadu and you will unlock a unicorn in the animal panel. You must rename the exhibit. If you try to name a new exhibit Xanadu, your game will probably crash.
Unlock the Photo Booth
After winning the Shark World scenario, you'll unlock the photo booth. Check your structures menu and it'll be there.
Bubbling treasure chest
Place the treasure chest (new Marine Mania item!) into a tank and it willl start to bubble.
235 or 339
BACK TO TOP