- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania Cheats
developer: Blue Fang
PII 233, 64MB RAm, 4MB video card, 650MB HD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 21, 02
|» All About Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania on ActionTrip|
Press [Shift] + 4 to get more money. Using this cheat will cause your marine tank water to become dirty!
To unlock the hidden mermaid, place the mermaid statue in one of your marine tanks. This will also work with a Giant Clam Statue.
This code from Zoo Tycoon still works with the expansion pack. Just rename one of your exhibits Xanadu and you will unlock a unicorn in the animal panel. You must rename the exhibit. If you try to name a new exhibit Xanadu, your game will probably crash.
Unlock the Photo Booth
After winning the Shark World scenario, you'll unlock the photo booth. Check your structures menu and it'll be there.
Bubbling treasure chest
Place the treasure chest (new Marine Mania item!) into a tank and it willl start to bubble.
232 or 319
BACK TO TOP