- Mornin '15
- Battlefield Hardline UK Wins Over Folk in UK
- Rainbow Six Siege Gameplay Trailer
- Dragon Age Inquisition DLC Goes to Other Platforms in May
- Project Cars Will Have Free Car DLC Every Month
- Mortal Kombat X Producer Leaves Twitter Due to Threats Against His Family
- Pillars of Eternity All Over Steam
- Halo 5 Release Date Announced
Top 11 Console Games from E3 2014
I initially thought that the big theme this year from E3 was co-operative play, but after analyzing my top 11 console picks from the show, I realize that I was way off. The big theme of the year is open-world, where there are no boundaries for where can players go or what they want to do. Developers and publishers definitely want to take players away from being forced to playing a game just one way, and this theme is found in brand new IPs and sequels alike.
The open-world theme also knows no genre boundaries. Upcoming open-world games include RPGs, shooters, adventure games, and action games. Sorry, no one has quite figured out how to make fighting games open world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we see that happen in the future. Although, how would that play? Ugh, probably not a good idea to even attempt.
So without further adieu, here are our top 11 console games that graced E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP