- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2015
- Uncharted 4 Expected to Release Q1 2016
- Women's Soccer Teams Join FIFA 16
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Syndicate Could Make or Break the Series for Ubisoft
- Capcom Pulls Ultra Street Fighter IV from Pro Tour
- Official Batman: Arkham Knight Gameplay Trailer
- The Witcher 3 PS4 Patched
- Battlefield Hardline's Criminal Activity Gives You A Nailgun
- MS Preparing New Xbox One Controller in June
- Need for Speed Reboot Release Date Leaked
- Mornin '15
- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
Top 11 Console Games from E3 2014
I initially thought that the big theme this year from E3 was co-operative play, but after analyzing my top 11 console picks from the show, I realize that I was way off. The big theme of the year is open-world, where there are no boundaries for where can players go or what they want to do. Developers and publishers definitely want to take players away from being forced to playing a game just one way, and this theme is found in brand new IPs and sequels alike.
The open-world theme also knows no genre boundaries. Upcoming open-world games include RPGs, shooters, adventure games, and action games. Sorry, no one has quite figured out how to make fighting games open world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we see that happen in the future. Although, how would that play? Ugh, probably not a good idea to even attempt.
So without further adieu, here are our top 11 console games that graced E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP