- Uncharted Movie Expected in 2016
- Developer Says The Order: 1886 Only Possible on PS4
- Lords of the Fallen Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Lords of the Fallen
Comic Con 2014 Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Top 11 Console Games from E3 2014
I initially thought that the big theme this year from E3 was co-operative play, but after analyzing my top 11 console picks from the show, I realize that I was way off. The big theme of the year is open-world, where there are no boundaries for where can players go or what they want to do. Developers and publishers definitely want to take players away from being forced to playing a game just one way, and this theme is found in brand new IPs and sequels alike.
The open-world theme also knows no genre boundaries. Upcoming open-world games include RPGs, shooters, adventure games, and action games. Sorry, no one has quite figured out how to make fighting games open world, but it wouldn’t surprise me if we see that happen in the future. Although, how would that play? Ugh, probably not a good idea to even attempt.
So without further adieu, here are our top 11 console games that graced E3 2014.
|COMMENTS PAGE 1|
BACK TO TOP